Windows 10: I have a text document on my OneDrive, with all the passwords

Discus and support I have a text document on my OneDrive, with all the passwords in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was having some PC issues, and I wanted to wipe out everything. Before I started, I backed up everything to my OneDrive. Everything I had was very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanaDwyer, Oct 28, 2019.

1. DanaDwyer Win User

I have a text document on my OneDrive, with all the passwords

I was having some PC issues, and I wanted to wipe out everything. Before I started, I backed up everything to my OneDrive. Everything I had was

very important! Once I was done, I re-install Windows 10. I was asked if I wanted to keep my files? I selected, nothing. I had everything I wanted

on my OneDrive So I cleaned the slate. After the install, I was asked, uhg . . . So many questions. I did not remember my Microsoft password, I

have so many passwords. I have a text document on my OneDrive, with all the info. They wanted to send me an email, for a password hint.

I use Yahoo but, it's not even installed yet. So I used the email address of my wife, and she got the code. That's how I got here.

OK, as soon as I got to the desktop, a window popped up, telling me, I should set up my OneDrive. That's why I'm here. How do I find the OneDrive.

I uploaded everything too. How does it identify me? My life is on that OneDrive . . . I have other issues, but this one if the most important!

Thanks for reading this . . . I'll be watching this Forum for any help . . . Jerry

:)

DanaDwyer, Oct 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 28, 2019
  3. OghuzKhan Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

can someone make how to install video on youtube or can someone share a text of installion step by step in onedrive or mediafire ? @alanfox2000 @Màthair @Jayce

OghuzKhan, Oct 28, 2019
  4. I have a text document on my OneDrive, with all the passwords

Save images/documents to my computer WITHOUT OneDrive being in the link

We suggest that you change the Auto Save location to This PC only in OneDrive settings. To do so, follow these steps:

If the OneDrive available in the taskbar, follow these steps:

• On the right-hand corner at the bottom part beside time and date, click the up arrow to get the OneDrive icon and then right-click on it and then select
      Settings. Like the image shown below:
    • Go to the Auto Save tab, Change the Documents
      and Pictures location to This PC only and then make sure there no tick for
      Photos and videos and also for Screenshots. Like what’s shown below:
    • Click OK to apply the changes.
    • Go back to step 1, go to the Account tab and click the
      Unlink OneDrive
    • Follow the step 1 once again and select Exit.

If the OneDrive is no longer available in the taskbar, follow these steps:

• Click the Start menu and type in OneDrive and then select the first result.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account associated with your OneDrive and then follow the instructions to complete the login.
    • On the right-hand corner at the bottom part beside time and date, click the up arrow to get the OneDrive icon and then right-click on it and then select
      Settings. Like the image shown below:
    • Go to the Auto Save tab, Change the Documents
      and Pictures location to This PC only and then make sure there no tick for
      Photos and videos and also for Screenshots. Like what’s shown below:
    • Click OK to apply the changes.
    • Go back to step 1, go to the Account tab and click the
      Unlink OneDrive
    • Follow the step 1 once again and select Exit.

Let us know the result of your troubleshooting.

Genevieve Cri, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

I have a text document on my OneDrive, with all the passwords

1. I have a text document on my OneDrive, with all the passwords - Similar Threads - text document OneDrive

2. I seem to have "lost" all my documents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seem to have "lost" all my documents?: Cant find any of my documentsDon't know what has happened, what I've done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-seem-to-have-lost-all-my-documents/26a2f9b1-4ae2-475f-9003-0e58aff7db5e
  3. I seem to have "lost" all my documents?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I seem to have "lost" all my documents?: Cant find any of my documentsDon't know what has happened, what I've done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-seem-to-have-lost-all-my-documents/26a2f9b1-4ae2-475f-9003-0e58aff7db5e
  4. OneDrive Syncing Desktop and all Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Syncing Desktop and all Documents: I just installed OneDrive on my computer and I accidently allowed it to sync my desktop and all my documents. I'm using OneDrive for work and only need to sync my work folders that are on OneDrive. It has been syncing for days and I when I click stop sync it will not let me...
  5. OneDrive Syncing Desktop and all Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Syncing Desktop and all Documents: I just installed OneDrive on my computer and I accidently allowed it to sync my desktop and all my documents. I'm using OneDrive for work and only need to sync my work folders that are on OneDrive. It has been syncing for days and I when I click stop sync it will not let me...
  6. OneDrive Syncing Desktop and all Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Light text printed on some but not all Documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Light text printed on some but not all Documents: I have been trying to find a solution for some time now. When printing from certain programs or pages our black print is extremely faint. Say I print an email, all assigned text is light but the original typed message will print dark as it should. If I go to print an invoice...
  8. OneDrive deleted all Documents/Pictures

OneDrive deleted all Documents/Pictures: I was wondering if there is anyway aside from a recovery program e.g., Recuva, Windows File Recovery to recovery my files?Here is what happened...I installed OneDrive business on my personal computer. OneDrive now automatically backs up your Documents and Pictures --...
  9. OneDrive is holding all of my Documents hostage.

OneDrive is holding all of my Documents hostage.: Ok, so I recently received an alert that my Windows 10 Onedrive is almost full. That's fine and normal, so I try to free up some space by having the Onedrive stop backing up certain folders in my Documents. Instead of actually doing that, however, Onedrive refuses the...
  10. OneDrive and my Documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive and my Documents: I am trying to keep my document locally on my PC, but their set to be stored on the OneDrive. When I right click [Document] from [File Explorer], and look at [Documents] [Properties], the [Location] is C:\Users\terry\OneDrive\Document. I do not want [Document] on the...