Windows 10: I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini...

Discus and support I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini file is present , but no commands were successfully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by juggaletteclown, Apr 21, 2019.

1. I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini...

I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini file is present , but no commands were successfully launched. ' message. what do I do?!

:)

juggaletteclown, Apr 21, 2019

2. Toshiba Also Unveils the Satellite Radius 11 Convertible Windows Laptop

In addition to debuting the Chromebook 2, Toshiba today revealed another low-cost mobile machine, the Satellite Radius 11 convertible laptop running Microsoft's Windows 8.1. Seen below, Toshiba's device features a 11.6-inch display with a native resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels and 10-point touch support, an Intel Celeron and Pentium processor, 4 GB of DDR3L memory, a 500 GB hard drive, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, an SD card slot, and a HDMI output.

The Satellite Radius 11 is said to cost £329.

I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini... Toshiba_Satellite_Radius_11_01_thm.jpg

I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini... Toshiba_Satellite_Radius_11_02_thm.jpg

I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini... Toshiba_Satellite_Radius_11_03_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Toshiba Debuts the Satellite Radius Multimode Laptop

Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today introduced Satellite Radius, a multimode laptop with a 360-degree "flip-and-fold" design that enables five different viewing and usage modes. Featuring a 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD touchscreen display, built for powerful performance and shipping with Windows 8.1, the Satellite Radius is ideal for consumers and mobile professionals looking for a big screen to multitask, create, consume and play.

"Toshiba has a longstanding heritage in designing convertibles and has made extensive R&D investments into hybrid designs with the goal of pushing the limits of what a standard laptop can ultimately do," said Philip Osako, senior director of product marketing, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "As people increasingly understand the benefits of next-gen hybrid PCs, we're ready to meet their needs with innovative products that are both adaptable and affordable."

I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini... Toshiba_Satellite_Radius_01_thm.jpg

A Mode for Every Occasion
    The Satellite Radius features a two-axis hinge design and a smart-locking keyboard that enables five key usage modes:
    • Laptop mode: A unique 135-degree angle view ideal for productivity.
    • Tablet mode: A full 360-degree screen fold conveniently transforms the device into a big-screen tablet.
    • Tabletop mode: Collaborate on a screen that lays flat at a 180-degree angle.
    • Presentation mode: Fold to a 270-330 degree angle for a rear-facing screen ideal for sharing content and presentations with groups.
    • Audience mode: A 270-315 degree flip that hides the keyboard under the display for a hands-free movie-watching experience.

Striking Design, Powerful Performance
    Designed with premium-grade materials, the Satellite Radius features a brushed aluminum enclosure and frameless LED backlit keyboard. Configurable with a powerful 4th generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, 8 GB of memory and up to 1 terabyte hard drive storage, the Satellite Radius doubles as a strong work machine and entertainment device with a long battery life rating.

The Satellite Radius features premium speakers from Harman Kardon, a leader in premium audio, complemented by audio processing by DTS Sound delivering rich and natural 'studio-quality' audio. The laptop also includes ultrafast 802.11ac Wi-Fi ideal for streaming movies and music, plus Intel WiDi5 wireless display support technologies. Additionally, the included HDMI port supports 4K output to compatible HDTVs, enabling consumers to enjoy the highest quality video currently possible. The laptop also includes an HD webcam and dual-array microphones with beam-forming technology that provide clear, crisp audio for video chatting. Dragon Assistant voice control technology is also included, empowering users to speak commands to search the web, post updates to social networks, check email and more.

A variety of ports extend the convertible's functionality, including three USB 3.0 ports, one with Toshiba's USB Sleep & Charge technology that enables the charging of USB-powered electronics even when the device is powered off. The Satellite Radius also features a range of built-in tablet sensors, including an accelerometer, gyroscope, compass and ambient light sensor for a more robust tablet experience.

Pricing and Availability
    The Satellite Radius will be available for purchase beginning early July, exclusively at Best Buy and on toshiba.com/us, starting at $925.99 MSRP.

Cristian_25H, Apr 21, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini...

Toshiba Unveils New Satellite Radius Line of 2-in-1 PCs

Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced three new 2-in-1 convertible PC designs: the 14-inch Satellite Radius 14, 15.6-inch Satellite Radius 15 and 15.6-inch Satellite Radius 15 4K Ultra HD Edition. Built for Windows 10, these convertible PCs feature a precision 2-axis hinge, allowing the screen to rotate a full 360-degrees, which converts the devices from laptop to tablet and everything in between.

"A tremendous amount of R&D has gone into convertible PC design over Toshiba's 30-year history as a laptop leader," said Philip Osako, senior director of product marketing, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "Today, convertibility is all about convenience - consumers can ditch multiple devices and get it all done with one. We believe that by offering new thin and light designs, screen options in resolutions from HD to 4K and a range of new, affordable price points, we're playing our part in further fueling the growth potential of this category."

I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini... 189a_thm.jpg

Get It All Done With One
    Satellite Radius devices deliver the best of both worlds - the full performance of a laptop plus the convenience of a tablet. A two-axis flip-and-fold hinge enables a smooth transition into five different viewing modes - Laptop, Tablet, Tabletop, Presentation and Audience. Get work done on a slim, high-performance laptop then flip the screen to conduct presentations, be entertained or browse comfortably in tablet mode.

Brilliant 4K Display, Brilliant Audio
    Toshiba was the first manufacturer to offer a consumer laptop with a 4K Ultra HD display, and now is the first to deliver that brilliance in a convertible laptop with the Satellite Radius 15 4K Ultra HD Edition. With a stunning 3840 x 2160 resolution with 282 PPI (pixels per inch), customers can enjoy movies, TV and photos in crystal-clear definition. Built-in Harman Kardon stereo speakers and DTS Sound plus exclusive Slipstream port technology in the speakers that reduces distortion, creates a more precise, rich sound at max volume for listening to your favorite music or watching video while at work or home or on the go.

Built With Windows 10 in Mind
    Designed to take advantage of the new experiences enabled by Windows 10 with smart performance and customized features built around the way you work and play, these devices are also equipped with HD webcams and TruTalk dual-array microphones to enable voice apps like Cortana and Skype, plus a dedicated Cortana key for easy access to Microsoft's personal digital assistant.

These new 2-in-1 convertible PCs are thin and lightweight, featuring sculpted lines and illuminated keyboards. The Satellite Radius 15 features a brushed-metal enclosure, while the Satellite Radius 14 features an all-new brushed resin black matte cover and a brushed-metal palm rest. Powering Toshiba's sleek new Satellite Radius 15 are 5th generation Intel Core processors, enabling excellent performance and multitasking. The Satellite Radius 14 is configurable with a 5th generation Intel Core processor or an AMD Accelerated Processing Unit (APU). To ensure that consumers are as productive as possible, these devices are also available with 802.11ac Wi-Fi and a range of ports and extensions, including one USB 2.0 port, an SD card slot and two Super Speed USB 3.0 ports that enable ultrafast data transfers from external hard drives - one of which is equipped with USB Sleep & Charge technology to enable the charging of additional USB-powered devices even when the PC is powered off.

Pricing and Availability
    The new Satellite Radius 14 and Satellite Radius 15 will be available for purchase on June 21, 2015 at Best Buy and BestBuy.com, starting at $584.99 MSRP for the Satellite Radius 14 and $842.99 MSRP for the Satellite Radius 15.

The Satellite Radius 14 and 15 2-in-1 PCs will ship with Windows 8.1 pre-installed and are eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10 when it becomes available on July 29.

btarunr, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini...

1. I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini... - Similar Threads - Toshiba satellite radius

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  4. TOSHIBA Satellite M105-S3041 can it run Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TOSHIBA Satellite M105-S3041 can it run Windows 10: I have a TOSHIBA Satellite M105-S3041 not sure if it can Windows 10Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-m105-s3041-can-it-run-windows-10/72341bcf-296e-45b2-82b5-b4e59fa54525
  5. TOSHIBA Satellite M105-S3041 can it run Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOSHIBA Satellite M105-S3041 can it run Windows 10: I have a TOSHIBA Satellite M105-S3041 not sure if it can Windows 10Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-m105-s3041-can-it-run-windows-10/72341bcf-296e-45b2-82b5-b4e59fa54525
  6. TOSHIBA Satellite M105-S3041 can it run Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10: A corrupt update is in my restore and I cant restore or do anything because it wipe out my computer but i can still get on it what can i do to fix it Toshiba satellite laptop...
  8. Toshiba satellite windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba satellite windows 10: f9 & f10 don't control sound up and down since small crash HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-windows-10/991b5441-2cfe-4b00-88b6-5bd837be5119
  9. TOSHIBA Satellite L355D-S7901 running Windows X(10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TOSHIBA Satellite L355D-S7901 running Windows X(10): My TOSHIBA Satellite L355D-S7901, Windows X(10), just started running slow. Have run Anti-Virus but No-Joy. Ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-l355d-s7901-running-windows-x10/c5f5efc5-b09e-4ba5-9042-09528053e25b
  10. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...