Windows 10: I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...

Discus and support I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but it does recognize the headphones output. I need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeShawn Smith1, Nov 28, 2023.

1. I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...

I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but it does recognize the headphones output. I need help PLEASE!!!!

:)

DeShawn Smith1, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Mazkaa Win User
    My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Nov 28, 2023
  4. I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...

Computer won't recognize headset microphone

I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but... 91716d1485969637t-computer-wont-recognize-headset-microphone-447581eb7e.png

This is what i see in device manager. Im not sure if the Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio) is the one your saying to disable, as that is what is default in playback devices in the sounds panel.

Setting Stereo Mix as the default recording device and disabling everything else still didnt get the mic working, even when the headset is plugged into the microphone only audio port or the mic + sound audio port.

Aaeeschylus, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...

1. I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but... - Similar Threads - Sound Card podcasting

2. I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...: I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but it does recognize the headphones output. I need help PLEASE!!!!...
  3. I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but...: I have a V8 Sound Card for podcasting and the pc doesn't recognize the microphone input but it does recognize the headphones output. I need help PLEASE!!!!...
  4. Headphones have built it microphone, Realtek doesn't recognize it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones have built it microphone, Realtek doesn't recognize it.: Just got a new PC, it has Realtek audio. I have my headphones plugged in but I only have the option to make them headphones, not both microphone and headphones, I'll leave some screenshots down below. Thanks....
  5. Headphones have built it microphone, Realtek doesn't recognize it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones have built it microphone, Realtek doesn't recognize it.: Just got a new PC, it has Realtek audio. I have my headphones plugged in but I only have the option to make them headphones, not both microphone and headphones, I'll leave some screenshots down below. Thanks....
  6. M-Audio M-Track Sound Card Input Un-recognized

M-Audio M-Track Sound Card Input Un-recognized: Hello,My M-Audio 2x2 Sound Card Drivers are installed & Functioning in my Music Softwares no problem with that.My issue is that the Card is showing in my PC Sound Output Devices like shown in the picture belowBut the M-Audio 2x2 Device is not showing in the Sound Input Device...
  7. Detected microphone but no input sound

Detected microphone but no input sound: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I have searched up many similar questions but cannot find the solution. I just built a new desktop PC with newly installed Windows 10. I am using a headphone splitter to connect my headset to the desktop front panel. Some things to note: - All drivers...
  8. Microphone doesn't input a sound

Microphone doesn't input a sound: I have a problem with my microphone, when I try to test recording mic doesn't input a sound but when I try this at my mobile device it's running well, can someone give me solution? I have try a lot troubleshooting test and try solve with solution in internet but no one work...
  9. Røde Podcaster recognized but not working

Røde Podcaster recognized but not working: Hello everyone! So the deal is that I have a Røde Podcaster which I love dearly and almost a year ago it stopped working, I think it was after all the wannacry stuff. Anyways, the microphone is recognized by windows properly, I can use the built in speakers but not the...
  10. Microphone detected but no input sound

Microphone detected but no input sound: Mic suddenly stopped working (it was working properly yesterday night). The input device is showing properly: [ATTACH] Windows even detects when I connect it to the front or the back jack. So it's being detected properly. Today I booted the computer and no sound was...