Windows 10: I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

Discus and support I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Verizon MiFi M3100 JetpackDell Laptop: Device name DESKTOP-VSC0EE7 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaPansire, May 31, 2023.

1. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

Verizon MiFi M3100 JetpackDell Laptop: Device name DESKTOP-VSC0EE7 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID Product ID System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points Windows: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎28/‎2020 OS build 19043.1466 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

:)

LindaPansire, May 31, 2023

2. Windows 10 Enterprise - Unable to auto connect to Verizon Mifi

Hello,

I have a Verizon Mifi Jetpack that I am unable to connect to using Windows 10 Enterprise. If I reimage the same machine with Windows 10 Pro it connects just fine.

When attempting to connect it hangs at "Checking network requirements..." and never returns. Never gives an error and never prompts for a password. If I manually create the network profile for the wireless connection I am able to connect.

Steps tried to resolve issue:

1. Tried switching from 2.4GHz to 5GHz on Mifi
    2. Tried switching authentication protocols on Mifi (WPA2 AES, WPA2 TKIP etc..)
    3. Tried deploying Windows 10 Enterprise on different machines. Same issue (Surface Book w/ Marvell NIC; Dell Laptop w/ Intel NIC)
    4. Tested with updated drivers on the laptop with an Intel NIC.

Any ideas on this one? I've tried doing netmon and netsh traces and procmon traces but I can't seem to spot anything.

Thank you for your time.

tiberriver256, May 31, 2023
  3. Brucecav Win User
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just not connect?

I have tried fixing issues with windows 10 but nothing I can figure out any ideas?

Brucecav, May 31, 2023
  4. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

Broadband Verizon MiFi Internet Connection

Have not yet tried the suggested actions. Awaiting response to my additional questions.

Original problem still exists. If I power off the Dell, Windows 10 will not automatically connect me to the Verizon MiFi when I power it back on. Have to go through trouble shooting routine. If I do NOT power down the computer or put it to "sleep" the connection
    is maintained.

Had another episode of invalid IP address when powering up. Same solution as previously outlined.

A puzzled Joe

JosephChernowski, May 31, 2023
Thema:

I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

1. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Verizon MiFi M3100

2. Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?: Ever since the pandemic we've had a Verizon mifi 8800L to use for internet, as there are literally no other internet services where I live. I've been using it on my pc with usb tethering and it's been working great for a long while. The other day I had my keyboard in my lap...
  3. Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't my pc recognise our Verizon mifi 8800L?: Ever since the pandemic we've had a Verizon mifi 8800L to use for internet, as there are literally no other internet services where I live. I've been using it on my pc with usb tethering and it's been working great for a long while. The other day I had my keyboard in my lap...
  4. Anyone else having an issue connecting to Verizon on their laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else having an issue connecting to Verizon on their laptop?: Hi, I forgot to click for my ESIM profile to not be deleted during a hard reset. Not for some reason I cannot connect my pc to Verizon again. Instead, I get an error Saying "We couldn't get to the website.". I have no idea what it means or why I can't reinstall my ESIM. I...
  5. Anyone else having an issue connecting to Verizon on their laptop?

Anyone else having an issue connecting to Verizon on their laptop?: Hi, I forgot to click for my ESIM profile to not be deleted during a hard reset. Not for some reason I cannot connect my pc to Verizon again. Instead, I get an error Saying "We couldn't get to the website.". I have no idea what it means or why I can't reinstall my ESIM. I...
  6. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.: Verizon MiFi M3100 JetpackDell Laptop: Device name DESKTOP-VSC0EE7 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID Product ID System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points...
  7. I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

I have a Verizon MiFi M3100 Jetpack. Cannot connect it to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.: Verizon MiFi M3100 JetpackDell Laptop: Device name DESKTOP-VSC0EE7 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID Product ID System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points...
  8. verizon jetpack

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    verizon jetpack: Is there a way to connect a dvr/nvr to my network, My home internet is a verizon jet pack. My nvr does have a ethernet outlet can it be connect to my PC with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-jetpack/a42e80f6-df88-490d-bd5e-b6d51cd02e6c
  9. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise - Unable to auto connect to Verizon Mifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Enterprise - Unable to auto connect to Verizon Mifi: Hello, I have a Verizon Mifi Jetpack that I am unable to connect to using Windows 10 Enterprise. If I reimage the same machine with Windows 10 Pro it connects just fine. When attempting to connect it hangs at "Checking network requirements..." and never returns. Never...