Windows 10: I have a very big problem with my pc my M letter is not working ?

Discus and support I have a very big problem with my pc my M letter is not working ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i tried every single thing to fix it i created a new user account i did all the keys stuff i bought a new keyboard very expressive one i reset my pc 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Younis Mohammed, May 30, 2023.

1. I have a very big problem with my pc my M letter is not working ?

i tried every single thing to fix it i created a new user account i did all the keys stuff i bought a new keyboard very expressive one i reset my pc 2 times nothing is working i feel so bad like my pc is so important to me please i need help i did signed in 2 accounts in the same time it works for one time then return to not working i need help please

:)

Younis Mohammed, May 30, 2023

2. Letter m not working in PC

I am facing a very strange issue, the letter m stopped working in my PC few days ago.

The keyboard is fine, it works with other laptops and PC's, but just when i connect it to my current PC, only the letter m doesnot work.

Even in the on screen keyboard, the letter m doesnot work. I think it could be because of some recently installed windows updates, but it won't allow me to uninstall any updates.

Can you help?

P.S. I had to copy paste the letter m when typing this problem as well I have a very big problem with my pc my M letter is not working ? :(

Sarang Raut, May 30, 2023
  3. Letter M will not work on keyboard

The letter M works on lock screen and all accounts of pc except Mine anytiMe
    i want to use the letter M i have to copy and paste froM google i have windows 10 hoMe
    64x

j.AMeadows, May 30, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

I have a very big problem with my pc my M letter is not working ?

Paint's letter size is too big!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by Paint letter?

• Are you referring to Paint Brush?
    I suggest you to send us Screen shot of the image (Paint's letter).

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

Redirecting

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, May 30, 2023
Thema:

I have a very big problem with my pc my M letter is not working ?

1. I have a very big problem with my pc my M letter is not working ? - Similar Threads - very big problem

2. The letter m does not work on my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The letter m does not work on my computer.: On April 23rd 2022 someone else had this same issue. I have to copy and paste the letter from other paces The letter works when plugged in to other computers but not mine. I have even uninstalled every keyboard driver and restarted the computer. I have turned off game overlay...
  3. I have a very big problem of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a very big problem of my account: Hello, I recently discovered that my Microsoft account has been compromised, and it has left me feeling incredibly vulnerable and anxious. The realization that unauthorized individuals have gained access to my personal information is deeply unsettling. It's a violation of my...
  4. I have a very big problem of my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very big problem of my account: Hello, I recently discovered that my Microsoft account has been compromised, and it has left me feeling incredibly vulnerable and anxious. The realization that unauthorized individuals have gained access to my personal information is deeply unsettling. It's a violation of my...
  5. I have a very big problem of my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I have a very big problem with my pc my M letter is not working ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very big problem with my pc my M letter is not working ?: i tried every single thing to fix it i created a new user account i did all the keys stuff i bought a new keyboard very expressive one i reset my pc 2 times nothing is working i feel so bad like my pc is so important to me please i need help i did signed in 2 accounts in the...
  7. I have a very big problem with my pc my M letter is not working ?

I have a very big problem with my pc my M letter is not working ?: i tried every single thing to fix it i created a new user account i did all the keys stuff i bought a new keyboard very expressive one i reset my pc 2 times nothing is working i feel so bad like my pc is so important to me please i need help i did signed in 2 accounts in the...
  8. Letter m not working in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letter m not working in PC: I am facing a very strange issue, the letter m stopped working in my PC few days ago.The keyboard is fine, it works with other laptops and PC's, but just when i connect it to my current PC, only the letter m doesnot work. Even in the on screen keyboard, the letter m doesnot...
  9. Letter m not working in PC

Letter m not working in PC: I am facing a very strange issue, the letter m stopped working in my PC few days ago.The keyboard is fine, it works with other laptops and PC's, but just when i connect it to my current PC, only the letter m doesnot work. Even in the on screen keyboard, the letter m doesnot...
  10. Letter m not working in PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware