Windows 10: I have a very unusual issue

Discus and support I have a very unusual issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer is going in for repairs so I’m working on my grandson’s computer it’s a HP 15 f387wm laptop running windows 10. The problem is the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NancyNoonan1, Dec 2, 2020.

1. I have a very unusual issue

My computer is going in for repairs so I’m working on my grandson’s computer it’s a HP 15 f387wm laptop running windows 10. The problem is the screen doesn’t work. So I’m running it through my TV. The other problem is we don’t have the password and it showing his email is the only user on there it doesn’t give me an option for another user it just shows his email. We have no idea what the password is. I bought a password key yay! Problem is you have to bring up the menu right when you turn on the computer and it doesn’t come up right away on the TV. That’s the problem. I can’t unlock the screen because I don’t have access to the first screen. If I had screenshots I could try to figure out which keys I’m supposed to be pushing and just do it blindly and see if that works. Does anybody have screenshots once you use the password key? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Nancy

:)

NancyNoonan1, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me

Hello OldNavyGuy I have a very unusual issue :)

I did what you suggested and the results are below. The first one says that my device doesn't have BT. I clicked 'Next' and the second screenshot is what popped up next. I'm a little confused because I am using a BT dongle. It shows it in my devices.

I have a very unusual issue [​IMG]

I have a very unusual issue [​IMG]

Peppercrunch, Dec 2, 2020
  4. I have a very unusual issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

I have a very unusual issue

1. I have a very unusual issue - Similar Threads - very unusual issue

2. I have an unusual problem with my airpods.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an unusual problem with my airpods.: As the title says, i have ana unusual problem with connecting my airpods to my new laptop running under windows 11.to put in you in a more understanding position, i have seen all the videos of how to connect airpods and it worked, the airpods connected to my laptop but thez...
  3. Unusual Issue of license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unusual Issue of license: Hi ViewersI tried to create a bootable os with Pendrive and when I restarted by machine it asked to select a drive and I don’t know which one I selected and after that my PC is saying Windows will expire soon and this never happened I had a permanent one.Please help...
  4. Unusual Issue of license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual Issue of license: Hi ViewersI tried to create a bootable os with Pendrive and when I restarted by machine it asked to select a drive and I don’t know which one I selected and after that my PC is saying Windows will expire soon and this never happened I had a permanent one.Please help...
  5. Unusual Issue of license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. A very strange and unusual problems about apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    A very strange and unusual problems about apps: so i was working with my computer just fine, when i was about to open a program that doesn't contains GUI only command prompt interface supported by that program. yes, as you might expect. i'm opening cmd then a two windows cmd come. but i requested to start only one command...
  7. I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...: On this site, when I generate a large set of numbers that have no spaces between them, this is what shows up after I copy it to clipboard & paste it:...
  8. Unusual Camera Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unusual Camera Issues: Hi all, So I have a desktop with a Logitech camera plugged in. I cannot seem to get it to work. It worked a few weeks ago, no issues. Now its not working. I uninstalled it via device manager (both under imaging devices and USB controllers), didn't solve it. I uninstalled...
  9. very unusual keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    very unusual keyboard issue: Hi fellow Geeks: i have been researching this for over a week prior to asking for help... Long story short…keyboard stopped working on laptop, dell 5759 touch screen..nothing on it was working…. I am rather computer savy, hence I did do they obvious things, including...
  10. Very unusual RAM problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Very unusual RAM problem: Hello folks, I'm having a minor issue here. I'm running Windows 10, and ever since I've been running it I've encountered this in Task Manager. Now I noticed it says compressed, but I'm still unsure on wether or not my system is actually functioning properly. [img]...