Windows 10: I have a video that whenever I run it, it splits itself. {Movies & TV}

Discus and support I have a video that whenever I run it, it splits itself. {Movies & TV} in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Like this one, below. I believe it's because of I ran some errands on AMD Radeon Settings, but check below. [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmanKhan24, Apr 1, 2021.

1. I have a video that whenever I run it, it splits itself. {Movies & TV}

Like this one, below. I believe it's because of I ran some errands on AMD Radeon Settings, but check below.

I have a video that whenever I run it, it splits itself. {Movies & TV} 4f1dd4dd-651e-4d37-82c0-b74d2a566721?upload=true.jpg I have a video that whenever I run it, it splits itself. {Movies & TV} dfe26160-7b95-4784-9ab5-a171fe3c53d7?upload=true.jpg

:)

AmanKhan24, Apr 1, 2021

2. Movies & TV

Please don't reset the app or do any those steps that the previous poster suggested, they're unnecessary and can cause other problems.

The first step to try is restoring your purchases from within the settings menu of the Movies & TV app.

Click the … then select Settings, select Restore my available video purchases.

Give it a few minutes to run, then go back to the Purchased tab and try playing the movie again.

airmattdog, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

I have a video that whenever I run it, it splits itself. {Movies & TV}

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

I have a video that whenever I run it, it splits itself. {Movies & TV}

1. I have a video that whenever I run it, it splits itself. {Movies & TV} - Similar Threads - video whenever run

2. Videos can't be opened by "Movies & TV"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos can't be opened by "Movies & TV": Video files can't open with Windows's default video player called "Movies & TV". This app was not showing at open with section. When I select 'Choose another app', it shows "Video.UI.exe" instead of "Movies & TV". I clicked on this option, but the videos were not played by...
  3. Movies and TV casting audio but no video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV casting audio but no video: I was able to cast both audio and video for a few days, but now its only allowing audio. The app itself cant find the Chromecast but google chrome allows me to cast my screen and then the app only gives audio now. Every other app allows me to cast both video and audio from...
  4. I have corrupted the app "Movies and TV"

I have corrupted the app "Movies and TV": Hi, I'm Cesare and I type from Bologna (Italy) I have a PC with the Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview - Build 21322.rs_prerelease.210220-1651 version installed. I got a bit confused with the "Movies and TV" app, as I was trying to install the HEVC or H.265 Codec, to see some...
  5. The colors change whenever I open a video with movies & tv, when i open it with something...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The colors change whenever I open a video with movies & tv, when i open it with something...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wooshy1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbvqo5/the_colors_change_whenever_i_open_a_video_with/
  6. Movies and TV trimmed videos Issue

Movies and TV trimmed videos Issue: Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to change the file location of Movies and TV clips trimmed with the photos application. Previously I was able to trim the video, then when I would press save a copy it would be in my selected file location along with letting me change...
  7. Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.

Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.: Can't play Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and password. 0x80190191 But, you know, I am already signed in...otherwise how could I possibly be looking at the movies I have paid for on the "purchased" dashboard. And...I have signed...
  8. video lag only on movies & tv

video lag only on movies & tv: hey can some one help me with this problem my computer used to play the videos on the movie & tv player with out lag but now is playing with lag but is only on the video player i try with other video players but it doesn't work its lagging if some one knows how to fix this...
  9. speed videos in Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    speed videos in Movies & TV app: How can I speed videos in Movies & TV app? I mean I want to watch a one-hour video in just 30 or 40 minutes just like in YouTube. Thank you in advance. Greetings...
  10. Split-cut video clips/movies

Split-cut video clips/movies: Hello, For some time I'm looking for a program (prefareable free) to split-cut video clips / movies at an exact point, without re-encoding. While searching, I found some: "Free video cutter-joiner", this program is fast cutting, but far from beeing 'exactly'. Then I found...