Windows 10: I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.

Discus and support I have a virus but I don't know if this will work. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My cpu is overheating and I guess there is a virus making my cpu overheat. Kaspersky and defender couldn't find anything. I am planning to reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Second_Rogoue, Mar 17, 2021.

1. I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.

My cpu is overheating and I guess there is a virus making my cpu overheat. Kaspersky and defender couldn't find anything. I am planning to reset my computer and reinstall the Windows. I want to keep my files but if I keep them, will virus stay?

submitted by /u/Second_Rogoue
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Second_Rogoue, Mar 17, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 17, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 17, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.

1. I have a virus but I don't know if this will work. - Similar Threads - virus don't

2. I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...: I accidentally downloaded it trying to get mods for Minecraft, and now I can't get rid of it, everytime I try to uninstall it it just says error 225...
  3. I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...: I accidentally downloaded it trying to get mods for Minecraft, and now I can't get rid of it, everytime I try to uninstall it it just says error 225...
  4. I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I don't know if my laptop is infected with a virus or if I just have a random error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know if my laptop is infected with a virus or if I just have a random error.: Everytime I go online on my laptop, it repeatedly shows me an audit log message that says "error line 21219 the requested action with this object has failed." It also shows a file location. I don't know if this error is caused by a virus or something else....
  6. I don't know if my laptop is infected with a virus or if I just have a random error.

I don't know if my laptop is infected with a virus or if I just have a random error.: Everytime I go online on my laptop, it repeatedly shows me an audit log message that says "error line 21219 the requested action with this object has failed." It also shows a file location. I don't know if this error is caused by a virus or something else....
  7. Why the left side of my virus and threat protection is blank, and the scans don't work.

Why the left side of my virus and threat protection is blank, and the scans don't work.: Here it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-left-side-of-my-virus-and-threat/14a5db21-910c-4864-afca-f35d0b1c6232
  8. Why the left side of my virus and threat protection is blank, and the scans don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the left side of my virus and threat protection is blank, and the scans don't work.: Here it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-left-side-of-my-virus-and-threat/14a5db21-910c-4864-afca-f35d0b1c6232
  9. Why the left side of my virus and threat protection is blank, and the scans don't work.

10. Window's Defender detects a virus on a disk i don't have

Window's Defender detects a virus on a disk i don't have: Whenever I right-click and examine ANY file using windows defender I get this message: PUABlunder:Win32/CandyOpenAlert level: Low Status: Active Category: Potentially Unwanted Software Details: This program has Potentially Unwanted Behavior Affected Items:...