Windows 10: I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin.

Discus and support I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin. Now i don't have admin and these users have password which i don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BogdanRo3, Feb 9, 2020.

1. BogdanRo3 Win User

I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin.

I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin. Now i don't have admin and these users have password which i don't know. I can't install and can't run as administrator anything.
    Please help me!

:)

BogdanRo3, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin.

Forgotten admin password.

Sorry but "Admin account" might be a description. Is your answer to 1 that you are signed in to the built-in account with the username Administrator or do you just mean that you are signed in to an account that has admin status [an account that you have made at some stage]?

The account to select in the list is the one that you want to reset the password to. If that is the one you are signed in to then you'll get that To change your password press Alt+Ctrl+Delete message instead [and the existing password is needed in order to do any change].

You need to be signed in to a different admin user account in order to reset the existing one's password. By the way, you will lose all your saved internet sign-in credentials by resetting it.
    - You could create a new password-protected, admin-level local user account {steps given in a separate post below} then sign in to it so you could then use netplwiz to reset the original one.

Denis

Try3, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin. - Similar Threads - virus did local

2. Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two...: Hi,I am getting confused need help to clarify if possible.Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two different things?Case 1. When we turn on computer there is a screen shows login, is that called Password of local account in Windows...
  3. Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two...: Hi,I am getting confused need help to clarify if possible.Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two different things?Case 1. When we turn on computer there is a screen shows login, is that called Password of local account in Windows...
  4. Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Local admin account password - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Local admin account password - Windows 10: Hi, my laptop suffers from occasional disk errors and I get into disk repair mode. I get asked for a password I assume admin and enter it successfully - job done? Not exactly, I can't figure out how to change this password as I can't see a password change option under account...
  6. Local account password on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Local account password on PC: I just want to change the password to login to my user profile on my home PC. The password is not currently the same as that account's associated Microsoft password, but to change the login password it only gives me the option to change the Microsoft password, not the local...
  7. I want to change my local account to a Admin but it's the only account i have

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my local account to a Admin but it's the only account i have: Someone told me if i change it i would be able to Unlink a email which i don't know whose is. So i did so and now i can't do literally anything and i don't know how to change it back....
  8. Password Policy for local standard vs local admin accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Policy for local standard vs local admin accounts: I have TEN Windows 10 Pro computers on a peer to peer network no domain. Each computer has 2 LOCAL non Microsoft accounts - 1 Admin and 1 standard user non-admin. Is it possible to set a password policy where the policy can be set against ONLY the LOCAL standard user...
  9. Two local admin. account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two local admin. account: Have two Administrator accounts, both are shown as "Local. " Cannot delete/change the type of account. Windows keeps telling me I am signed in to the account. HELP 34557
  10. Local Admin account password changed to unknown

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Admin account password changed to unknown: My local administrator account password has evidently been changed to something unknown to me. I am sure I am typing the password correctly, I've carefully tried several times. I have 3 local accounts on my machine and my Microsoft account (for purposes of this post I am...