Windows 10: I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin.

Discus and support I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin. Now i don't have admin and these users have password which i don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BogdanRo3, Feb 9, 2020.

1. BogdanRo3 Win User

I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin.

I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin. Now i don't have admin and these users have password which i don't know. I can't install and can't run as administrator anything.
    Please help me!

:)

BogdanRo3, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin.

Forgotten admin password.

Sorry but "Admin account" might be a description. Is your answer to 1 that you are signed in to the built-in account with the username Administrator or do you just mean that you are signed in to an account that has admin status [an account that you have made at some stage]?

The account to select in the list is the one that you want to reset the password to. If that is the one you are signed in to then you'll get that To change your password press Alt+Ctrl+Delete message instead [and the existing password is needed in order to do any change].

You need to be signed in to a different admin user account in order to reset the existing one's password. By the way, you will lose all your saved internet sign-in credentials by resetting it.
    - You could create a new password-protected, admin-level local user account {steps given in a separate post below} then sign in to it so you could then use netplwiz to reset the original one.

Denis

Try3, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. I have a virus in my pc and he did two new local accounts with password and admin. - Similar Threads - virus did local

2. Local admin account vs domain admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local admin account vs domain admin account: Can both local admin account and domain admin account make changes on the Windows 10 Pro PC? Like installing programs, uninstalling, making network changes etc. Does one account has more access than the other?...
  3. I have two accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have two accounts: I have two accounts, how do I remove one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-accounts/f9e37af1-9fe8-4f1b-942b-c949237677ea
  4. Reset sign-in password admin account from a local account

Reset sign-in password admin account from a local account: Hi. I have a problem.. My password from admin account has changed without my permission. Do you know how to reset it? I have a local account if this can help.....
  5. how to reset password on my pc that is a local account

how to reset password on my pc that is a local account: i have a toshiba laptop that i havent used for awhile i forgot the password. told me to go to account.live.com i tried still i cant . then i tried adding the pc device to my microsift account but i cant because i cant get in my pc. how do i reset the password or reset the...
  6. I Have a virus On My PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Have a virus On My PC: Log OS : Windows 10 Version 1607 Browser : Microsoft Edge Effect : Flashing Screen Going Into Screen Saver And Back To Edge I Got A Virus On My PC...
  7. Does having a login password on my admin account on windows 10 protect against viruses/malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does having a login password on my admin account on windows 10 protect against viruses/malware?: I was told but cannot confirm or understand how it would make a difference.. On my windows 10 computer does having a password for a user with admin rights protect the computer from being hit with viruses if it is directly connected to the internet? I have always used an IP...
  8. Two local admin. account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two local admin. account: Have two Administrator accounts, both are shown as "Local. " Cannot delete/change the type of account. Windows keeps telling me I am signed in to the account. HELP 34557
  9. Local Admin account password changed to unknown

Local Admin account password changed to unknown: My local administrator account password has evidently been changed to something unknown to me. I am sure I am typing the password correctly, I've carefully tried several times. I have 3 local accounts on my machine and my Microsoft account (for purposes of this post I am...
  10. How to set new password on my local account

How to set new password on my local account: Something in Windows 10 changed my local account password, locking me out. I managed to logon with my "Windows Account" (I have only vague ideas what this is) and I've saved as many of my EFS encrypted files as I can remember. What I can't do is find a way to reset the...