Windows 10: I Have a virus On My PC

Discus and support I Have a virus On My PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Log OS : Windows 10 Version 1607 Browser : Microsoft Edge Effect : Flashing Screen Going Into Screen Saver And Back To Edge I Got A Virus On... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by access user 2010, Sep 18, 2018.

1. I Have a virus On My PC

Log

Browser : Microsoft Edge

Effect : Flashing Screen Going Into Screen Saver And Back To Edge

I Got A Virus On My PC

:)

access user 2010, Sep 18, 2018
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Virus...NOOOOO!

Then its not a virus, i thought its a little strange that a virus was still going in safe mode. But i dont know what to suggest it could be? Are you using the same pc to connect to the internet, just with a linux partition?

BradleyKZN, Sep 18, 2018
  4. I Have a virus On My PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

I Have a virus On My PC

1. I Have a virus On My PC - Similar Threads - virus

2. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..: i already tried few ways that i got from other forums but it didnt worked like i made a sfc/scannow but it just dont work and also i tried to do full scan from msert application of microsofts. then i decided to do a reset of my laptop but when i go to recover settings and...
  3. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..: i already tried few ways that i got from other forums but it didnt worked like i made a sfc/scannow but it just dont work and also i tried to do full scan from msert application of microsofts. then i decided to do a reset of my laptop but when i go to recover settings and...
  4. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why did i get so many viruses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did i get so many viruses?: First, it all started on 5/8/24, It was the day before my camping trip and i just found a virus in my PC. How fun!It was called: PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin. Pfft, i can just delete it, right? NOIt turns out that i was unable to delete said virus, i looked stuff up on it...
  6. Why did i get so many viruses?

Why did i get so many viruses?: First, it all started on 5/8/24, It was the day before my camping trip and i just found a virus in my PC. How fun!It was called: PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin. Pfft, i can just delete it, right? NOIt turns out that i was unable to delete said virus, i looked stuff up on it...
  7. Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???: Despite never owning an HP printer, all of my computers have become infected with a virus called "HP Smart" that is force pushed by Microsoft. It cannot be disabled or uninstalled and has Admin privileges, which it is using for no-doubt nefarious purposes....
  8. Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???: Despite never owning an HP printer, all of my computers have become infected with a virus called "HP Smart" that is force pushed by Microsoft. It cannot be disabled or uninstalled and has Admin privileges, which it is using for no-doubt nefarious purposes....
  9. Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???

10. Installation guide a virus, malware,etc

Installation guide a virus, malware,etc: I installed drivers for a USB hub on my windows 10 laptop. The installtion prompt guide for drivers was in Chinese text. Should i be concerned for virus,malware,etc?...