Windows 10: I have a virus ?

Discus and support I have a virus ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I download files to the desktop and when I transfer them to any disk they are transferred but still on the desktop with 0 bytes [ATTACH] and i can't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 3bdulhNaBiL, Jul 2, 2020.

1. I have a virus ?

I download files to the desktop and when I transfer them to any disk they are transferred but still on the desktop with 0 bytes
    I have a virus ? c15beab3-a5b1-4fa8-8fbd-7d2b8f886969?upload=true.png

and i can't remove it But after restart it is deleted automatically

this is the second time that i see this problem

help!

:)

3bdulhNaBiL, Jul 2, 2020

2. Do i have a virus..?

Hey Wade. From your list here, I see no viruses. They are eithe rdefault Winodows processes that have to run or part of avast.

I (highly recommended) suggest uninstalling avast

Then running a virus scan with Windows Defender

I also suggest downloading malwarebytes and running a scan with it as well.

Let me know if you need help with any of these.

Zackary Vanosdol, Jul 2, 2020
  3. i have virus?

Yes, the issue is affecting multiple people not just you.

I suggest you may be infected as I noticed the desktop icon for utorrent. Using torrents is not advised, especially when downloading pirated movies and other content. I was not saying being infected caused your issue. I was simply suggesting to make sure you scan your computer. Malwarebytes might have found nothing so far, but I suggest staying away from downloading torrents you don't know in the future.

Andrew129260, Jul 2, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

I have a virus ?

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

I have a virus ?

1. I have a virus ? - Similar Threads - virus

2. Virus total related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus total related: I want to know a thing that I scanned a file in virus total and 4 out of 72 it detect malicious is it a fake detection because McAfee or windows defender cannot detect anything....
  3. Virus total related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus total related: I want to know a thing that I scanned a file in virus total and 4 out of 72 it detect malicious is it a fake detection because McAfee or windows defender cannot detect anything....
  4. I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...: I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save anything in a program and then progressed rapidly to destroying windows and ended up with my bios being destroyed all in the space of ten minutes. I tried doing a rollback to an earlier...
  5. I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...

I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...: I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save anything in a program and then progressed rapidly to destroying windows and ended up with my bios being destroyed all in the space of ten minutes. I tried doing a rollback to an earlier...
  6. I just had a virus, at least I think it was a virus that first wouldn't let me save...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  8. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  9. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  10. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...