Windows 10: I have a Vostro 1510, Win 10 pro. I bought a new battery. How is the first charge?

Discus and support I have a Vostro 1510, Win 10 pro. I bought a new battery. How is the first charge? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Vostro 1510, Win 10 pro. I bought a new battery. How is the first charge? * Original title: cabispasic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cabispasic, Mar 6, 2019.

1. I have a Vostro 1510, Win 10 pro. I bought a new battery. How is the first charge?

I have a Vostro 1510, Win 10 pro. I bought a new battery. How is the first charge?

* Original title: cabispasic

:)

cabispasic, Mar 6, 2019

2. Battery Wont Charge

I GOT A DELL VOSTRO 1510 2510 WITH WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64 BIT

I PURCHASED A NEW BATTERY FOR IT AND IT AND IT KNOWS ITS THERE

BUT IT KEEPS SAYING (PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING I TRIED UPDATING

BIOS AND IT SAYS I DONT HAVE ADMINISTRATOR PERMISSION BUT IM THE ADMINISTRATOR

I GOT A F3 BATTERY SYMBOL BUT IT DOES NOTHING IM LOST FOR ANSWERS

CAN YOU HELP?

Patrick D Pittman, Mar 6, 2019
  3. curt jugg Win User
    New battery not charging

I have an Acer Aspire V3-771 laptop (which is three and a half years old) with its original battery. As the battery is not holding the charge for as long as it used to I decided to replace it. I inserted he new battery, which already showed a charge of 60%, and let it run down to the point when the laptop turned itself off. However, when I tried to recharge the battery, the battery icon showed "6% available, plugged in, not charging". I contacted the supplier of the battery and they sent me a new one. This showed an initial charge of 93% so, in view of my problem with the previous battery, I decided to try and charge it up to full capacity before letting it run down. But as soon as I tried this the battery icon showed "93% available, plugged in, not charging". So I unplugged the charger and again let the battery run down until the computer turned itself off. I plugged the charger in again but then got "6% available, plugged in, not charging". I have no problem charging the old battery, so can anyone please suggest what the problem might be? I have tried taking out the battery and unplugging the charger and holding down the power button for 30 seconds, but this hasn't worked. Grateful for any advice.

curt jugg, Mar 6, 2019
  4. I have a Vostro 1510, Win 10 pro. I bought a new battery. How is the first charge?

I have an old Dell Vostro 1510, running Vista. how do I upgrade to win10.

I have old Dell Vostro 1510 and am running Vista...question how do I upgrade to win 10 (ps I don't have the small icon on lower task bar)

Thanks

GerryWilson13, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

I have a Vostro 1510, Win 10 pro. I bought a new battery. How is the first charge?

1. I have a Vostro 1510, Win 10 pro. I bought a new battery. How is the first charge? - Similar Threads - Vostro 1510 pro

2. Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -: On my WIN 10 Pro PC, I have BSOD - Driver IRQL Not Less or equal - iaStorE.sys - Has anyone found a fix for this nuisance problem that happens from time to time. I have exhausted my brain. PC is fully updated. On this occasion, the PC had been running for about half an hour,...
  3. Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -: On my WIN 10 Pro PC, I have BSOD - Driver IRQL Not Less or equal - iaStorE.sys - Has anyone found a fix for this nuisance problem that happens from time to time. I have exhausted my brain. PC is fully updated. On this occasion, the PC had been running for about half an hour,...
  4. Win 10 Pro - I have BSOD -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro: i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-win-10-pro-do-i-get-win-11-pro/126e40fb-9845-42ff-9d47-cc04c456e4c4
  6. i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro: i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-win-10-pro-do-i-get-win-11-pro/126e40fb-9845-42ff-9d47-cc04c456e4c4
  7. I am charging my laptop, but battery indicator Win 10 shows that it's running on battery.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am charging my laptop, but battery indicator Win 10 shows that it's running on battery.: I need to reset win 10 on my laptop Lenovo Y50-70. But to do that, the pc has to plugged in, which it is. But the battery indicator shows that it's running on battery and therefor I'm not allowed to reset windows. So windows think that I'm running on battery. Does anybody...
  8. New laptop bought today only and Battery not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New laptop bought today only and Battery not charging: Hello Guys, As mentioned, i bought my laptop today via Flipkart and it's having this battering not charging problem. What should i do, should i return the product or check out for remedies for my problem....
  9. Battery plugged in but not charging after new Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery plugged in but not charging after new Win 10 update: I m facing the issue battery plugged in but not charging from yesterday after new Win 10 Update. I am using win 10 pro windows and my laptop is LENOVO T430 Thinkpad. Kindly, share your feedback how to fix this problem which came after this new update , this might be bug...
  10. New battery not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New battery not charging: I have an Acer Aspire V3-771 laptop (which is three and a half years old) with its original battery. As the battery is not holding the charge for as long as it used to I decided to replace it. I inserted he new battery, which already showed a charge of 60%, and let it run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vostro 1510 win 10