Windows 10: I have a W10 laptop, and for some reason it got so slow all of a sudden

Discus and support I have a W10 laptop, and for some reason it got so slow all of a sudden in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It’s weird because if I restart it or shut it down, then sometimes it works like it used to, but sometimes it just stays slow. I even factory reset it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SinisterLevel, Feb 4, 2021.

1. I have a W10 laptop, and for some reason it got so slow all of a sudden

It’s weird because if I restart it or shut it down, then sometimes it works like it used to, but sometimes it just stays slow. I even factory reset it to see if it was a drive problem, to no avail

submitted by /u/SinisterLevel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SinisterLevel, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Jojoraj Win User

Sudden slow operation of laptop

i have a toshiba satellite u 500 1f5 laptop

since 2010

but now all of a sudden it started to go slow

at the beginning it was just a hang

then it was not shutting down And it hadbeen forcefully shutdown

now it takes so much time to open windows and every single app

my Ddrive is also not responding

Pls help me

Jojoraj, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Feb 4, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

I have a W10 laptop, and for some reason it got so slow all of a sudden

n-ster, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

I have a W10 laptop, and for some reason it got so slow all of a sudden

1. I have a W10 laptop, and for some reason it got so slow all of a sudden - Similar Threads - W10 laptop reason

2. laptop is hella slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop is hella slow all of a sudden: after fixing some corruptions with the chkdsk command that took about a whole day to get all of them and for the other command to say "drive E is not dirty" with the help of a very incredible guy here now the pc just dies and freezes after very simple actions, drive E also...
  3. laptop is hella slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop is hella slow all of a sudden: after fixing some corruptions with the chkdsk command that took about a whole day to get all of them and for the other command to say "drive E is not dirty" with the help of a very incredible guy here now the pc just dies and freezes after very simple actions, drive E also...
  4. Why has my laptop become so slow all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my laptop become so slow all of a sudden?: I was able to log on but as soon as i started loading things like chrome or roblox my laptop started slowing down alot so i deleted them and other unused programs and files. my laptops is still quite slow....
  5. Why has my laptop become so slow all of a sudden?

Why has my laptop become so slow all of a sudden?: I was able to log on but as soon as i started loading things like chrome or roblox my laptop started slowing down alot so i deleted them and other unused programs and files. my laptops is still quite slow....
  6. My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden: I was using the laptop and all of a sudden it just went very slow, like even restarting it took 10 minutes, Everything started crashing and Task Manager only showed normal usage of CPU like 18%-19%...
  7. My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden

My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden: I was using the laptop and all of a sudden it just went very slow, like even restarting it took 10 minutes, Everything started crashing and Task Manager only showed normal usage of CPU like 18%-19%...
  8. Laptop running slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running slow all of a sudden: I was using my laptop normally then the fan suddenly went full speed. I restarted the laptop, but the fan still ran in high speed and it was really slow. I checked Task manager and saw Antimalware Service Executable running on high RAM 150-200MB. I tried all the tricks I...
  9. Laptop running slow all of a sudden

Laptop running slow all of a sudden: I was using my laptop normally then the fan suddenly went full speed. I restarted the laptop, but the fan still ran in high speed and it was really slow. I checked Task manager and saw Antimalware Service Executable running on high RAM 150-200MB. I tried all the tricks I...
  10. laptop suddenly so slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop suddenly so slow: my laptop has suddenly slowed down to a crawl. I cant do anything with it being as slow as it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-suddenly-so-slow/772893a6-cfff-46de-bc58-a0da550ebdc5