Windows 10: i have a webcam in my laptop but it does not work. i tried some tutorials to fix this but...

Discus and support i have a webcam in my laptop but it does not work. i tried some tutorials to fix this but... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; need answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-webcam-in-my-laptop-but-it-does-not-work/036cfe6c-684c-4b58-b3ba-592f6f2c1787 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by #iKONIC, Oct 26, 2018.

1. #iKONIC Win User

i have a webcam in my laptop but it does not work. i tried some tutorials to fix this but...

need answers

:)

#iKONIC, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Maugli Win User

My laptop USED to have a webcam... Compaq CQ56 102SA

Okay thanks Guys.
    I tried most of the things suggested.
    I even tried dism/..... restorehealth and sfc /scannow
    It found problems and fixed them, but not the webcam.
    Speccy does not list the webcam under peripherals.
    Its not my anti virus, I tried disabling that and opening the cam app.
    I think my only option is to "roll back" Windows 10 to windows 7.
    The cam definitely worked in 7.
    EDIT:
    Whats the deal with 10 Creator? I never heard of this before.

i have a webcam in my laptop but it does not work. i tried some tutorials to fix this but... [​IMG]

i have a webcam in my laptop but it does not work. i tried some tutorials to fix this but... [​IMG]

Maugli, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Webcam not work at all, Code 43, Could no migrate bla bla, tried 2 webcam, same issue

Tried that, updated driver, updated bios, tried to change the registry as well and change the usbstor.inf file in windows system as well, still not working, wonder if even reinstalling windows will do anything

GuillaumeFrancoeur, Oct 26, 2018
  4. i have a webcam in my laptop but it does not work. i tried some tutorials to fix this but...

Webcam in use by another app [tried to fix it but cant!]

For like three months my camera has been saying I can't use it because 'Its in use by another app'

I always try, but then get lost and quit but I am determined to fix it now because I'm coming here - please help me..

[will provide screenshots]

I tried using my camera today and I got this message on the Camera ( http://prntscr.com/afahuq ), and when I clicked help, it brought me to this link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-windows-camera-app-problems-with-pc-cameras

^ so when I followed the steps, it told me to "Find your webcam in the list of devices. It's usually under Imaging devices or Sound,
    video and game controllers." but the problem was, is that there is no 'Webcam' in that location ( http://prntscr.com/afajjz )

^ I checked every single file and did not see the webcam anywhere to be found, please help me!

I have windows 10 toshiba laptop, there IS a built in camera.

Mattatataa, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

i have a webcam in my laptop but it does not work. i tried some tutorials to fix this but...

1. i have a webcam in my laptop but it does not work. i tried some tutorials to fix this but... - Similar Threads - webcam laptop does

2. i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...: When i was trying to open a photo it kept saying "Package could not be registered" and this caused me to search for online tutorials.I tried to do the sfc scannow and i still could not open the photos. So i tried to follow a tutorial that deleted the microsoft.zune and...
  3. i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...: When i was trying to open a photo it kept saying "Package could not be registered" and this caused me to search for online tutorials.I tried to do the sfc scannow and i still could not open the photos. So i tried to follow a tutorial that deleted the microsoft.zune and...
  4. i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Some keys on my laptop keyboards are not working namely backspace and space. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys on my laptop keyboards are not working namely backspace and space. I have tried...: Some keys on my laptop keyboards are not working namely backspace and space. I have tried to troubleshoot the keyboard, check for driver updates, nothing. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Some keys on my laptop keyboards are not working namely backspace and space. I have tried...

Some keys on my laptop keyboards are not working namely backspace and space. I have tried...: Some keys on my laptop keyboards are not working namely backspace and space. I have tried to troubleshoot the keyboard, check for driver updates, nothing. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. I can't get my webcam to work in Windows 11. Lenovo does not have any webcams for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my webcam to work in Windows 11. Lenovo does not have any webcams for a...: I can't get my webcam to work in Windows 11 64 bit. Lenovo does not have a Windows 11 64 bit camera driver for my Ideapad S340. Any suggestions for an integrated camera? Thanks....
  8. I can't get my webcam to work in Windows 11. Lenovo does not have any webcams for a...

I can't get my webcam to work in Windows 11. Lenovo does not have any webcams for a...: I can't get my webcam to work in Windows 11 64 bit. Lenovo does not have a Windows 11 64 bit camera driver for my Ideapad S340. Any suggestions for an integrated camera? Thanks....
  9. my webcam does not work on my laptop it a lenevo laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my webcam does not work on my laptop it a lenevo laptop: Hello guys i have been trying to get my webcam to work but it not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-webcam-does-not-work-on-my-laptop-it-a-lenevo/ffd6a7f2-e815-4fb6-b7c6-886696288982
  10. Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this issue? Tried some YouTube tutorials and it doesn’t work,I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/universe130 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jao1fw/can_someone_help_me_with_this_issue_tried_some/