Windows 10: I have a website to report. It is a website providing support for microsoft products....

Discus and support I have a website to report. It is a website providing support for microsoft products.... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a website to report. It is a website providing support for microsoft products. Please guide me.The website is microsoftofficesupport .pw without... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AZDigitalWebgmail.com, May 19, 2021.

1. I have a website to report. It is a website providing support for microsoft products....

I have a website to report. It is a website providing support for microsoft products. Please guide me.The website is microsoftofficesupport .pw without spaces.I was ask to pay for software problem and the problem was fixed. It was a good service and I did not think of it being a fraud.But, now I came to know that it was not Microsoft.my email is a2zdigitalweb @ gmail.comPlease help me with what to do.I expect a reply from the moderator or a security personnel at Microsoft.

:)

AZDigitalWebgmail.com, May 19, 2021
  2. RonBatman Win User

Reported a lot of tech support scam websites and none was pulled down. Tried all the reporting options in microsoft's blogs and websites. How can we customers act together and take the websites down?

Reported a lot of tech support scam websites and none was pulled down. Tried all the reporting options in microsoft's blogs and websites. How can we customer act together and take the websites down? I have a list of websites and I know who owns them and
    their address as per who is history, collected long back!

Please help!

RonBatman, May 19, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Microsoft Support website not working

Hi Dominic,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with?
    However I have tried opening the Contact us website and its working fine. I would suggest you to try with a different web browser and check the status of this issue.

Let us know your concern, so that we can guide you further on this issue.

Arul_D, May 19, 2021
  4. dolphin49 Win User

I have a website to report. It is a website providing support for microsoft products....

Using Free Windows 10 Product Reg. Keys Posted on Microsoft Website

Hi,

I have a question about installing Windows 10 using one of the product keys listed on the website below.

Free Windows 10 Product Key 2019 100% Working

These product keys were copied directly from the Microsoft website. The link to the Microsoft webpage is even provided on the page. Here it is again for easy reference.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win.../kmsclientkeys

Reading this page it is clear that Microsoft has provided these product keys for public use. It is also clear that Microsoft did not intend these keys to be private or single user only.

I have some very specific questions for you. Do you believe these product keys to be safe for use? Is it possible that using one of these product keys could make my computer vulnerable to hackers, viruses, or any other malicious programs?

Considering they come directly from Microsoft you would think they would be safe, but I am not an expert in this area.

dolphin49, May 19, 2021
Thema:

I have a website to report. It is a website providing support for microsoft products....

1. I have a website to report. It is a website providing support for microsoft products.... - Similar Threads - website report website

2. Reporting MS website typos and errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reporting MS website typos and errors: Is there a simple method or email address where one can report an error or typo found within the Microsoft.com website pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reporting-ms-website-typos-and-errors/6d7978bd-eb6c-469d-8e28-14d72d6fa42a
  3. Reporting MS website typos and errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reporting MS website typos and errors: Is there a simple method or email address where one can report an error or typo found within the Microsoft.com website pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reporting-ms-website-typos-and-errors/6d7978bd-eb6c-469d-8e28-14d72d6fa42a
  4. is this the microsoft support website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this the microsoft support website: my friend send me this great support website by microsoft should i trust this?i feel it kina real and kina fake.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-the-microsoft-support-website/eaf777a5-7401-4281-b66f-1b8f234f00dd
  5. This Website, and microsoft in general

in Windows 10 Customization
    This Website, and microsoft in general: Why does this website pretend to be some sort of microsoft answer department, when in reality it's just a bunch of windows fan boys? Why does my nice fancy computer get slower and slower, even though I don't add any programs or anything of the sort? Why is there no feature...
  6. Is this a legit support website?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a legit support website?: I've been having issues with bluetooth, so I decided to contact ms support. I selected the "need help?" button in the bluetooth settings and was eventually redirected to this site: widget.rave.office.net. Is this a legitamate support chat? They are asking for remote access,...
  7. @WEBsite administrator: WEBsit...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    @WEBsite administrator: WEBsit...: @WEBsite administrator: the WEBsit "https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Error.aspx?id=-1914896368" produces an error. I tried to access it in order to find an update to my system which highlighted to look for a solution in 2nd Intel Core processor family DRAM Controller...
  8. Is this website authorised to sell Microsoft Products at a discount on Snapdeal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this website authorised to sell Microsoft Products at a discount on Snapdeal?: Hey! Use *Promo Code: GET100* to buy product and get upto *Rs 100 discount* Checkout microsoft-win-10-pro-new https://m.snapdeal.com/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-website-authorised-to-sell-microsoft/253a31db-4817-4eed-8ddf-b7f2a886fd6f"
  9. Microsoft website builder.??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft website builder.??: We are having real problems with the LA Health Institute website since we switched to the Microsoft website builder. The website is just simply not loading and we don't know why <Link Removed> ?? is it because of propagation or because we made the switch to Microsoft??...
  10. Does the ISO they provide on the website work the same?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does the ISO they provide on the website work the same?: Is there any difference if I just download and make a USB stick instead of waiting ? How does the product key work ( I am on 8.1 Pro ) once you start the upgrade they email you one For windows 10 ( or is it just like the 8 to 8.1 upgrade) ? I have downloaded this onto a USB...