Windows 10: I have a week old new laptop

Discus and support I have a week old new laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a week old new laptop... a LG Gram and today it started doing this every couple of minutes... how do I fix it...? According to Device Manger...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jack Smook, Jun 10, 2023.

1. I have a week old new laptop

I have a week old new laptop... a LG Gram and today it started doing this every couple of minutes... how do I fix it...? According to Device Manger... Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

:)

Jack Smook, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Anthony12 Win User
    What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Jun 10, 2023
  4. Lawls Win User

I have a week old new laptop

Unable to Restore New Laptop from Backup of Old Laptop

Hi Ken. Thank you so much for providing me with this link. It talked me through solving my problem step by step and I successfully restored my files from my old laptop onto my new laptop. I can't thank you enough. Jeff

Lawls, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

I have a week old new laptop

1. I have a week old new laptop - Similar Threads - week old laptop

2. So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-got-a-new-laptop-with-no-operating-system-but/833c5270-0c58-43e6-8f99-22e813c00185
  3. So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-got-a-new-laptop-with-no-operating-system-but/833c5270-0c58-43e6-8f99-22e813c00185
  4. So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a week old new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a week old new laptop: I have a week old new laptop... a LG Gram and today it started doing this every couple of minutes... how do I fix it...? According to Device Manger... Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed....
  6. New computer that's only 2 weeks old is crashing.

New computer that's only 2 weeks old is crashing.: I checked my reliability monitor and this is what I get:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa606d7ac7010, 0xfffff8055d1751bc, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  7. Old and new laptop connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old and new laptop connected: I recently got a new laptop, so I was going to give my old one to my brother, but for some reason they seem to be connected. Whatever I do on one the same thing happens on the other. I have tried to turn of sync settings for both, sharing for both, and I even took the old...
  8. BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop

BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop: Hello, I own my laptop for three weeks now, one week of which I'm trying to fix this issue and to no avail. It first happened while I was playing a game and it won't stop since then. I tried all of the classic solutions Internet could offer - I ran Command Prompt to check...
  9. Replacing the old Laptop with a new one having Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replacing the old Laptop with a new one having Windows 10: Presently, I am in a possession of Fujitsu Lifebook T4310 Tablet PC, which I purchased in 2010. Microsoft has notified that they will discontinue with Windows 7 from January 2020. So I have been told to upgrade to a new Laptop which has windows 10. I would like to upgrade...
  10. Clone old laptop to new Laptop?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Clone old laptop to new Laptop?: Question: Could I with Data Migration clone my old laptop (win 10 installed & updated), and install it in a new laptop I am thinking of buying? As always your thoughts most appreciated. 54283