Windows 10: I have a weird rippling effect on my screen. How can I fix it? It is on screen all the time.

Discus and support I have a weird rippling effect on my screen. How can I fix it? It is on screen all the time. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is a weird ripple in my screen. It is almost always there. It is very annoying, so I would like to get it fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SaneAppl21, Jun 23, 2024.

1. I have a weird rippling effect on my screen. How can I fix it? It is on screen all the time.

There is a weird ripple in my screen. It is almost always there. It is very annoying, so I would like to get it fixed

:)

SaneAppl21, Jun 23, 2024
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Fixed screen time

Hello Luci,

Windows 10 may have encountered a screen time conflict that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• You mentioned that the computer won't unlock itself, can you please tell us if you're getting an error message or if you're using a lock screen password?
    • Can you check if you have the same time zone on both accounts (child account and your account) ?
    • Have you tried deleting your child's account and add it back to the computer?

Meanwhile, kindly see the troubleshooting steps on this
    article
    and see if it helps.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 23, 2024
  4. I have a weird rippling effect on my screen. How can I fix it? It is on screen all the time.

Weird Screen Garbling With ATi-Tool and X800

Often i talked about but now I've tested it very hardly and now i can say it for sure.
    The Connect3d XT500_500 Bios has fixed the Weird Screen gambling Error for me!
    It works now for over 2 Weeks without any Errors at bootup, with different Profiles and his clockspeeds, or any clockchanges "on the fly" on 2d Desk...Changing the Profiles auto. from 2d-3d is working fine too...
    At all the damn Bug is 100% gone..other factors in my Sys are the Same..no HW changes or somewhat..so it cannot be another Reason that the Error is fixed..This Bios must initiate the
    Card (Timings, Register...) in a more compatible Way to Tools like AtiTool..i don't know exactly why, but it works *Smile I have a weird rippling effect on my screen. How can I fix it? It is on screen all the time. :)

I suggest to use this XT500_500 Bios too ,to fix the damn Weird Screen Gambling Bug..
    Would bei interesting for me to know if you've test it too, and if it works generally.
    So i can report to other People with x800 Cards when it´s working all around!

GrEetz

acrowley23, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

I have a weird rippling effect on my screen. How can I fix it? It is on screen all the time.

1. I have a weird rippling effect on my screen. How can I fix it? It is on screen all the time. - Similar Threads - weird rippling effect

2. I have blue screen error all the time. How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have blue screen error all the time. How to fix it?: After i reinstall windows 11, check components on BIOS, doing commands from tutorials, and restarting PC i cant fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-blue-screen-error-all-the-time-how-to-fix/4d46a8d9-a9a7-4e92-9e7f-f7cc8327b863
  3. I have blue screen error all the time. How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have blue screen error all the time. How to fix it?: After i reinstall windows 11, check components on BIOS, doing commands from tutorials, and restarting PC i cant fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-blue-screen-error-all-the-time-how-to-fix/4d46a8d9-a9a7-4e92-9e7f-f7cc8327b863
  4. I have a weird rippling effect on my screen. How can I fix it? It is on screen all the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a weird rippling effect on my screen. How can I fix it? It is on screen all the time.: There is a weird ripple in my screen. It is almost always there. It is very annoying, so I would like to get it fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-weird-rippling-effect-on-my-screen-how/178dfb2a-f25e-4cc7-b82a-2f2332cc8c76
  5. How can i fix my laptop's screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix my laptop's screen?: My laptop was working fine yesterday, but wen i woke up today it wad dark/dim. I tried adjusting the brightness level to max, and i tried the ctrl+win+shift+B it didn't work. When i shine a flashlight to the screen i can see that the display is working but it dark and dim. Oh...
  6. How can i fix my laptop's screen?

How can i fix my laptop's screen?: My laptop was working fine yesterday, but wen i woke up today it wad dark/dim. I tried adjusting the brightness level to max, and i tried the ctrl+win+shift+B it didn't work. When i shine a flashlight to the screen i can see that the display is working but it dark and dim. Oh...
  7. How can i fix my laptop's screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How can I fix my laptop screen?

How can I fix my laptop screen?: I power on my laptop and the screen looked like this. It works with an external display, and I immediately tried some graphics drivers updates but nothing worked. Any solutions?...
  9. How can I fix my laptop screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my laptop screen?: I power on my laptop and the screen looked like this. It works with an external display, and I immediately tried some graphics drivers updates but nothing worked. Any solutions?...
  10. How can I lock touch keyboard on screen all the time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I lock touch keyboard on screen all the time.: I have a problem when I use both touch keyboard and hardware keyboard together. When I use keyboard, Touch keyboard on my screen is disappear. I have to use it together, how can I lock touch keyboard on screen all the time. HP Envy x360...