Windows 10: I have a white blank space on my desktop??? Pics below...

Discus and support I have a white blank space on my desktop??? Pics below... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I have this blank space that didnt go away after a restart?? Anyone know how to get my background back? I tried changing the background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Humbled.Pie, Jun 24, 2020.

1. I have a white blank space on my desktop??? Pics below...

I have a white blank space on my desktop??? Pics below... c94181ed-821b-402c-ba14-ff126076c0cf?upload=true.png

So I have this blank space that didnt go away after a restart?? Anyone know how to get my background back? I tried changing the background with no luck. Please help and Thank you Guys for all you do!

:)

Humbled.Pie, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Taimilk Win User

White blank icons on desktop and in program tree.

I have this problem sometimes. It seems the icon cache database is corrupted for some reasons. I use the following steps to restore all white blank icons.

1. Start command prompt (WindowKey + R, type cmd)

2. In command prompt type "cd %userprofile%\appdata\local"

3. In command prompt type "del iconcache.db /a"

4. Start taskmanager (WindowKey + R, type taskmgr)

5. Find Windows Explorer and Right click | End Task

6. In taskmanager select File | New Task then type explorer

You should now fix all white blank icons on desktop.

Taimilk, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Freely moving desktop icons in windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the blank space on desktop.
    • Click on View.
    • Uncheck Align icons to grid.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jun 24, 2020
  4. I have a white blank space on my desktop??? Pics below...

j39dofFkjsd, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

I have a white blank space on my desktop??? Pics below...

1. I have a white blank space on my desktop??? Pics below... - Similar Threads - white blank space

2. White lines coming below my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White lines coming below my screen: Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix this?...
  3. White lines coming below my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White lines coming below my screen: Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix this?...
  4. White lines coming below my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop Replaced By Blank White Screen

Desktop Replaced By Blank White Screen: A couple weeks ago my Desktop started being replaced by a completely blank, white screen. This would happensometimes after I turned on the computer. Within probably a minute of Desktop appearing, it would be replaced the the blank, white screen. I could do various things...
  6. white dots on pics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    white dots on pics: I recently saved this picture to my laptop. For some reason a week ago when I opened it I saw these white small dots on the picture. Some other pic file .png show these same dots but have various dissimilar distribution. What can be causing this and how do I fix it?...
  7. Windows 10 alot of text is just blank white space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 alot of text is just blank white space: Alot of the text is just gone..... help?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-alot-of-text-is-just-blank-white-space/8c154500-5f47-4f57-9ff2-2f5dab1677b0"
  8. MY DESKTOP HAS DEFAULTED TO BLANK AND WHITE PLEASE ADVISE

MY DESKTOP HAS DEFAULTED TO BLANK AND WHITE PLEASE ADVISE: MY DESKTOP ICONS ARE IN BLACK AND WHITE NO COLOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-has-defaulted-to-blank-and-white-please/78e8b3c3-0dac-4f76-8895-999f1dc4e0ac
  9. Desktop icons have labels but no pic???

Desktop icons have labels but no pic???: Have spent hours trying to resolve this issue but no luck. The picture part of my desktop icons has disappeared. in a folder, file thumbnails show their name/label but no picture. Have already tried the suggested 'canned' methods to repair. Useless....
  10. White, blank, desktop icons

White, blank, desktop icons: Hello, My problem is this: All of the desktop icons for websites that I have loaded on my desktop suddenly all turned to white, blank icons. They were installed using the drag & drop method, which also no longer seems to work. What is the solution? I have tried to remove...