Windows 10: i have a win 7 and when i tried to upgrade it to win 10 and it give an error when i open...

Discus and support i have a win 7 and when i tried to upgrade it to win 10 and it give an error when i open... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/haimen-05 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/haimen-05, May 9, 2022.

1. i have a win 7 and when i tried to upgrade it to win 10 and it give an error when i open...

/u/haimen-05, May 9, 2022
  2. n2bn2b Win User

Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, May 9, 2022
  3. lse123 Win User
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, May 9, 2022
  4. rk3066 Win User

i have a win 7 and when i tried to upgrade it to win 10 and it give an error when i open...

Win.10 won't boot after installing Win.7

Hi,

So i installed Win.10 via the UEFI and after installing Win.7 on Legacy Mode onto a different HDD i can't boot into Win.10 (I believe can only because Win.10 was installed via UEFI)

I tried installing the BCD Software but nope. I even tried to select my HDD but say Winload.exe error

Even tried going into the USB and try repairing but the same thing happens

rk3066, May 9, 2022
Thema:

i have a win 7 and when i tried to upgrade it to win 10 and it give an error when i open...

1. i have a win 7 and when i tried to upgrade it to win 10 and it give an error when i open... - Similar Threads - tried upgrade error

2. The setting panel cannot open when I upgrade from win 10 to win 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The setting panel cannot open when I upgrade from win 10 to win 11.: After a few days, I upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11, the start menu does not respond to me anymore when I press the window button on the keyboard. And I found all the setting operation is invalid with an error information.What can I do about this? Or to roll back to Win10?For...
  3. The setting panel cannot open when I upgrade from win 10 to win 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The setting panel cannot open when I upgrade from win 10 to win 11.: After a few days, I upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11, the start menu does not respond to me anymore when I press the window button on the keyboard. And I found all the setting operation is invalid with an error information.What can I do about this? Or to roll back to Win10?For...
  4. i deleted my win 10 when i restored it,now i only have win 7,but i paid for a key to win...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i deleted my win 10 when i restored it,now i only have win 7,but i paid for a key to win...: its above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-win-10-when-i-restored-itnow-i-only/e6947095-bb1e-4115-9f23-ce9ca8ded704
  5. i deleted my win 10 when i restored it,now i only have win 7,but i paid for a key to win...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i deleted my win 10 when i restored it,now i only have win 7,but i paid for a key to win...: its above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-win-10-when-i-restored-itnow-i-only/e6947095-bb1e-4115-9f23-ce9ca8ded704
  6. i deleted my win 10 when i restored it,now i only have win 7,but i paid for a key to win...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Errors upgrading win 7 to win 10

Errors upgrading win 7 to win 10: I have a Dell Inspiron N5110 Intel core i5 processor 64 bit win 7.Trying to install win 10, at the very end of the process I get an error:"Failed in the SAFE-OS phase with an error during the replicate-OSoperation" and the codes 0x8007001F - 0x20006 I hope someone can tell me...
  8. Download folder in Win 10 gives this error when tried to open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download folder in Win 10 gives this error when tried to open: Whenever I double-click my Downloads folder, I get this error message. I will have to connect my K: drive hard disk to prevent this error. How do I restore it back to work normally without having to connect the K: drive? [ATTACH]...
  9. error in upgrading win 7 to win 10

error in upgrading win 7 to win 10: hai,i am kishoor from india.i have been trying to upgrade my windows 7 pc to windows 10 on my own.But i cant .when i was upgrading i shows "No changes made to ur computer"and reboot itself to windows 7.and an error code 0x8007007E _0x40003.plz tell me a solution....
  10. I don't have Stereo Mix after upgrading Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have Stereo Mix after upgrading Win 7 to Win 10: This is an HP dc7900 which had Windows 7 HomePremium version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) installed. It had Stereo Mix in the audio recording section. If I remember correctly it wasn't there when I acquired the machine and I installed a Realtek HD Audio HD driver, after...