Windows 10: I have a win8 with a password i can't remember...

Discus and support I have a win8 with a password i can't remember... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If i go to another pc and install the win10 installation tool on a cd and than boot from it on my computer and than type a brand new win10 product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/manor2003, Nov 4, 2019.

1. I have a win8 with a password i can't remember...

If i go to another pc and install the win10 installation tool on a cd and than boot from it on my computer and than type a brand new win10 product key will my my password be deleted? Also if I'm not mistaken upgrading from win8 to 10 is for free(?)

submitted by /u/manor2003
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/manor2003, Nov 4, 2019
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Nov 4, 2019
  3. foxslink Win User
    How to Bypass Win8 Password

Hi guys,
    i was trying to access and old notebook with Win8 that has a password which i forgot, what is the safest way to access without needing the password? Back in the day i used a linux OS to change it but i forgot the name. Maybe youve used a more efficient method
    id appreciate your help

foxslink, Nov 4, 2019
  4. jec298829 Win User

I have a win8 with a password i can't remember...

Can't remember administrator password in Windows 10

I am running Windows 10. I cannot remember my administrator password even with the clue I noted. I've tried suggestions listed on different forums, nothing works. I can sign in to Microsoft, but apparently this is a different account. So, how do I
    reset or recover my administrator password?

jec298829, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

I have a win8 with a password i can't remember...

1. I have a win8 with a password i can't remember... - Similar Threads - win8 password can't

2. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  3. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  4. I have a asus q304u I can't remember the pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a asus q304u I can't remember the pin: I have a asus q304u I can't remember the pin to get into it iv tried restarting and hitting f9 but that didn't do anything, iv tried holding shift key while restarting and it didn't bring anything up but the login page again. Iv tried this several diff times but neither way...
  5. I have a asus q304u I can't remember the pin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a asus q304u I can't remember the pin: I have a asus q304u I can't remember the pin to get into it iv tried restarting and hitting f9 but that didn't do anything, iv tried holding shift key while restarting and it didn't bring anything up but the login page again. Iv tried this several diff times but neither way...
  6. I have a asus q304u I can't remember the pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my admin password and can't log in: I don't remember my admin password and can't log in. PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-admin-password-and-cant-log-in/6e04b150-70b5-4398-b206-26bc5daa794b
  8. I can't remember it ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't remember it ?: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.I have a bunch of pictures.running as a slideshow,on my desktop.On the settings page. I have it set-up,to change the pictures as fast as possible.But, in the registry.You can make changes, so the slideshow.Changes pictures, as...
  9. Can't remember my password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remember my password: Set up a win10 os with some short password I can't remember. Is there any way I can recover it? Thanks 172061
  10. Can't remember admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remember admin password: So i just deleted a driver due to BSOD and when I reset my computer it put me in automatic repair mode. The only issue is that I don't know my password and I need to get IN to windows to reset it but I cant because it keeps putting me in automatic repair mode! Ive tried to...