Windows 10: I have a window 10 home single language digital license but pro is installed

Discus and support I have a window 10 home single language digital license but pro is installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My window is not activating [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kesavsreejath, Jul 7, 2019.

1. I have a window 10 home single language digital license but pro is installed

My window is not activating

I have a window 10 home single language digital license but pro is installed 24b6fed3-cbe3-4a92-b545-2bd14915e09c?upload=true.png

:)

kesavsreejath, Jul 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 Home Single Language Installation isssue..

Hello,

I recently clean installed my windows 10 Home. But I can't Active with Digital License Because My Previous Build Is windows 10 Home Single Language.

Suggest Me a Easy Way to do change my version from

Windows 10 Home --> Windows 10 Home Single Language

Asjath Husni, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    How to downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home Single language?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Since you have used third party product key to upgrade from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Pro that is the reason Windows is not activated on the computer.

As it’s an OEM system, the license is supposed to be tied to the system board. Also as you have mentioned that there is a digital license linked to your account for Windows 10 Home Single language, you can perform custom installation of Windows 10
    Home Single language and it should be re-activated automatically.

However, I would also suggest to try retrieving the product key from the system and use the same to re-activate Windows in case the activation with digital license fails. To retrieve the product key follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Command prompt in the search bar, that is on the taskbar.
    2. Right click on Command prompt icon and select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the command and press on Enter: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    4. You will find the product key.

Note: Custom installation will remove all the installed programs however, the user data will be retained in Windows.old folder.

Please refer the article
    How to: Perform a Custom Installation of Windows
    . You can also refer the video on

performing custom installation of Windows 10
    for brief description.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 7, 2019
  4. arvindakk Win User

I have a window 10 home single language digital license but pro is installed

Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Hi,

I had purchased Windows 10 Home single language and upgraded to 10 pro through Microsoft store. It was activated as digital license.

Now i have purchased a new laptop which again comes with windows 10 single language. I want to convert to windows 10 pro with my existing digital license active with my account.

arvindakk, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

I have a window 10 home single language digital license but pro is installed

1. I have a window 10 home single language digital license but pro is installed - Similar Threads - window home single

2. Windows Home Single Language to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Home Single Language to Pro: Hi For work, I needed my pc to be in english, but I'm from Brazil, so the pc came with a single language version in portuguese. So, I wanted to know if I upgrade from windows home single language to Pro if I'll be able to install a language pack and have two languages on my...
  3. windows 10 pro unactivated and windows 10 single language home digital license available

windows 10 pro unactivated and windows 10 single language home digital license available: i have a laptop with windows 10 single language home license. Recenty i upgraded my hdd to ssd and got windows 10 pro version installed by the technician without a license. l tried using the media control tool to install windows 10 single language home but it is not giving me...
  4. windows 10 home single language license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 home single language license: hi i have windows 10 home single language. if i change it to windows 10 home what happened to my license? is it activating with my ex license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-single-language-license/d9f20ea6-7b44-4279-b05c-ec31ab90c872
  5. To activate using this digital license, you need to install Windows 10 Home Single Language

To activate using this digital license, you need to install Windows 10 Home Single Language: Where can I find "Windows 10 Home Single Language" ISO 64bit. While trying to activate getting this message "We found a Windows 10 Home Single Language digital license for this device running Windows 10 Home. To activate using this digital license, you need to install...
  6. Licenses Windows 10 Home Single Language

Licenses Windows 10 Home Single Language: Hi, I'am a freelance graphic designer, I have Windows 10 Single Language - Is t legally to use for my job as a graphic designer- design for my clients (commercial use and business). - Is it legally to use fonts from windows for my job on other design software (without...
  7. I have a home edition single language digital license. Windows installation USB won't...

I have a home edition single language digital license. Windows installation USB won't...: I have a laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 10 Home Single language edition. I'm trying to install a fresh copy of Windows. I created an installation drive with the official tool, but it doesn't detect the digital license. I checked the product key embedded in the...
  8. Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed

Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed: Hello, I previously had Windows 10 Pro installed and activated in my laptop but I didn't use it for a few months. Recently, I decided to use it again and some updates were installed. After the updates finished, I noticed that Windows wasn't activated. When I try to...
  9. Windows 10 pro insalled but have digital licence of Windows 10 home Single Language.

Windows 10 pro insalled but have digital licence of Windows 10 home Single Language.: I have somehow upgraded to Windows 10 pro But I want my Windows 10 Home Single Language Back. Can you plz help me how to downgrade back to Windows 10 Home Single Language I can reinstall windows or do anything but plz help me with it. Thanks, Hrehan Mishra...
  10. I have a digital license for Windows 10 Home, but Windows 10 Pro is installed

I have a digital license for Windows 10 Home, but Windows 10 Pro is installed: So last year I built a pc and my friend gave me a USB with windows 10 pro already installed on it but without the activation key so I had an unofficial version of Windows. Today I decided to buy windows 10 home and i got my 25 digit key and i tried to activate it but it keeps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows home single language license

2. we found a windows 10 home single language digital license

3. Windows 10 home single language

4. windows 10 home single digital licence but windows 10 home installed,
  5. windows 10 home installed but i have licence for single language