Windows 10: I have a windows 10 activation key but it doesn’t work even though it’s brand new

Discus and support I have a windows 10 activation key but it doesn’t work even though it’s brand new in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HopGames [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HopGames, Jan 12, 2021.

1. I have a windows 10 activation key but it doesn’t work even though it’s brand new

/u/HopGames, Jan 12, 2021

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Jan 12, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I have a windows 10 activation key but it doesn’t work even though it’s brand new [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 12, 2021
  4. jarek_565 Win User

I have a windows 10 activation key but it doesn’t work even though it’s brand new

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

I have a windows 10 activation key but it doesn’t work even though it’s brand new

1. I have a windows 10 activation key but it doesn’t work even though it’s brand new - Similar Threads - activation key doesn’t

2. I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?: I can't activate windows even though I have the key code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-even-though-i-have-the-key/36d454bd-ed70-4a95-81a2-4c8a2e6cd6ff
  3. I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?: I can't activate windows even though I have the key code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-even-though-i-have-the-key/36d454bd-ed70-4a95-81a2-4c8a2e6cd6ff
  4. I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Brand New Windows Activation Key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New Windows Activation Key not working: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I bought the license from the Microsoft store. The install went fine but I can't activate windows with my product key. I get the error code 0xc004f050 every time I try to put in the new activation code. I looked it up and this code means...
  6. Brand New Windows Activation Key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Windows Activation Key not working: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I bought the license from the Microsoft store. The install went fine but I can't activate windows with my product key. I get the error code 0xc004f050 every time I try to put in the new activation code. I looked it up and this code means...
  7. Windows 10 shows "Activate Windows" prompt even though I have a product key already

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 shows "Activate Windows" prompt even though I have a product key already: Can someone help? I've never had this issue before. submitted by /u/Commercial_Soup1082 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ycczel/windows_10_shows_activate_windows_prompt_even/
  8. I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have the "Activate Windows" watermark even though I have activated windows.: I activated windows on this PC around 4 years ago, and I've had this watermark for a few months now. I have attempted troubleshooting the problem without any results. I brought the question to reddit, where I was directed to Microsoft support, which also didn't help me. When...
  9. unable to activate windows even though i shouldnt have to

unable to activate windows even though i shouldnt have to: ive had my computer for around 14 months now, so I am confused to why I am now getting this problem, recently ive been getting an overlay saying I have to go to settings to activate windows, im unable to open certain things on my computer, im unable to update windows, and im...
  10. brand new windows 10 activation no working

brand new windows 10 activation no working: I have recently built a new computer. I purchased a brand new usb copy of windows 10 from amazon and I am getting an error message that my activation key is invalid. Is it possible that it is because of an old windows account recognizing an old product key from a previous...