Windows 10: I have a Windows 10 Dell PC

Discus and support I have a Windows 10 Dell PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I printed some emails from my Hotmail account, and they all came out with grossly oversized fonts. What the heck is wrong and how do I fix it? TIA!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by craigw1954, May 11, 2019.

1. I have a Windows 10 Dell PC

I printed some emails from my Hotmail account, and they all came out with grossly oversized fonts. What the heck is wrong and how do I fix it?

TIA!

:)

craigw1954, May 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 11, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

I have a Windows 10 Dell PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 11, 2019
Thema:

I have a Windows 10 Dell PC

1. I have a Windows 10 Dell PC - Similar Threads - Dell

2. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  3. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  4. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  5. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  6. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  8. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  9. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Dell e7440 cannot find home Wi-Fi network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell e7440 cannot find home Wi-Fi network.: I have a Dell e7440 running Windows 10 that has been my daily workhorse. It’s never failed me until now. I popped in a USB drive just to check what was on it and when I safely removed it, my Wi-Fi stopped seeing my router. All my other devices still work no problem, but the...