Windows 10: I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop & I want to select different desktop photos for separate...

Discus and support I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop & I want to select different desktop photos for separate... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I currently have 5 desktops that I used for different purposes. I would like to set different desktop p pictures on each, I think I had it this way at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenamac, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Kenamac Win User

I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop & I want to select different desktop photos for separate...

I currently have 5 desktops that I used for different purposes. I would like to set different desktop p pictures on each, I think I had it this way at one time*maybe not this computer), but wanted to change one on one desktop & ended up with them all being the same & I don't like that. However, I can't figure out how to fix it. Any help out there for this problem? Thanks in advance! Susan

WIN 10

2018 HP Spector

:)

Kenamac, Apr 7, 2019
  2. sohillaad Win User

How to get your Photos selected for the standard set of desktop photos

I have a windows 10 laptop and whenever I start it up, the desktop shows one or the other classic photo of either a landscape or nature. This is shown by the system default and hence they must have selected a predefined list. My hobby is photography and
    I would like to understand how can I contribute my collection to this list.

Please note I am not referring to "changing the desktop settings" or "personalizing". I want to share my experience which Microsoft can pick up and select as their standard list of wallpapers.

sohillaad, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Windows 10 Desktop background photo not changing

Setup - two monitors. Nvidia Quatro graphic card

Desktop background problem
    I have set Personalisation - Desktop Background - Slideshow - Set Location to a Photo folder to use Photos - Change every minute - Shuffle Off (tried On as well but makes no difference) - Fit set to Fit.

Problem is that the images never change, though they are different ones on the two monitors.

I have tried various permutations of the above without any success. Which folder of photos I use doesn't make any difference to the situation - same two photos displayed.

My wife's laptop which is setup in the same way seems to have a similar but not identical problem. hers changes but only selects from 4 photos despite more being available in the chosen folder.

Suggestions appreciated!

Sigurd, Apr 7, 2019
  4. I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop & I want to select different desktop photos for separate...

Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop & I want to select different desktop photos for separate...

1. I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop & I want to select different desktop photos for separate... - Similar Threads - Laptop select different

2. I have a hp laptop and I want to factory reset it please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hp laptop and I want to factory reset it please: HelloMy hp 15 laptop is working really slow. And I want to factory reset it please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-hp-laptop-and-i-want-to-factory-reset-it/147033cb-0c0c-4d21-868a-6178276765d0
  3. I have a hp laptop and I want to factory reset it please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a hp laptop and I want to factory reset it please: HelloMy hp 15 laptop is working really slow. And I want to factory reset it please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-hp-laptop-and-i-want-to-factory-reset-it/147033cb-0c0c-4d21-868a-6178276765d0
  4. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...: Cannot attach screenshot without violating my anonymity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-sign-into-my-laptop-with-a-different/47fe8666-d142-4ead-b46a-d7b9c4d271b8
  5. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...: Cannot attach screenshot without violating my anonymity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-sign-into-my-laptop-with-a-different/47fe8666-d142-4ead-b46a-d7b9c4d271b8
  6. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I have a HP G7 laptop on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a HP G7 laptop on Windows 10: I have HP G7 laptop on Windows 7 my AV receiver I get DTS audio , Dolby Digital Plus Dolby truehd and Dolby Digital put on Windows 10 on the same Hardware I only get DTS audio and Dolby Digital this is running through an HDMI connection to my AV receiver I would like to know...
  8. So i have a HP Pavilion laptop, and i want to disable Smartsense. I have located the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So i have a HP Pavilion laptop, and i want to disable Smartsense. I have located the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Olimato___ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3vhlc/so_i_have_a_hp_pavilion_laptop_and_i_want_to/
  9. I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post processing as it goes by in the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post processing as it goes by in the...: windows 10 photos program: I have thousands of photos, and want to select one for post-processing as it goes by in the slideshow and can't find a way to do it....
  10. Can I have Different Folders On Different Desktops???

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I have Different Folders On Different Desktops???: Don't want to bork up my computer so I am asking here first: Can I have different folders and files on different desktops in windows 10? I want to have one desktop that has work-related folders and files that I can access easily, and one desktop that has personal folders...