Windows 10: i have a windows 10 key but where do i get the software

Discus and support i have a windows 10 key but where do i get the software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Helllo, My Name Is Indya I have a windows key for the windows 10 and it wouldn't download. Where do I get the software from to redownload it or pull... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by indyaWilliams, Apr 28, 2020.

1. i have a windows 10 key but where do i get the software

Helllo, My Name Is Indya

I have a windows key for the windows 10 and it wouldn't download. Where do I get the software from to redownload it or pull it up on my computer.

:)

indyaWilliams, Apr 28, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 28, 2020
  4. i have a windows 10 key but where do i get the software

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

i have a windows 10 key but where do i get the software

1. i have a windows 10 key but where do i get the software - Similar Threads - key where software

2. Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?: I dont want Win11The M$ site is useless and keeps pointing me to Win11 even in links to Win10 upgrades. Is there a legitimate place to download Win10 and get a real Key? I know this is a scammer-minefield topic so I would like to ask here first.I dont want Win11While I am at...
  3. Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?: I dont want Win11The M$ site is useless and keeps pointing me to Win11 even in links to Win10 upgrades. Is there a legitimate place to download Win10 and get a real Key? I know this is a scammer-minefield topic so I would like to ask here first.I dont want Win11While I am at...
  4. where do i get my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i get my product key: Hello,I purchased Windows 11pro on July 17, 2020 the purchase was #31814800920.Unfortunately, the system crashed and I would like to retrieve my serial number to transfer Windows 11pro to another computer.Thanks in advance...
  5. where do i get my product key

where do i get my product key: Hello,I purchased Windows 11pro on July 17, 2020 the purchase was #31814800920.Unfortunately, the system crashed and I would like to retrieve my serial number to transfer Windows 11pro to another computer.Thanks in advance...
  6. where do i get my windows product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i get my windows product key?: i can't my product key to install office apps.. where can i get my product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-get-my-windows-product-key/3954b428-422b-468c-8339-c2eee7548092
  7. where do i get my windows product key?

where do i get my windows product key?: i can't my product key to install office apps.. where can i get my product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-get-my-windows-product-key/3954b428-422b-468c-8339-c2eee7548092
  8. where do i get my windows product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought Win 10 Pro online. Where do i get software and key?: I built a new computer and bought Win10 Pro online. When I look at the emails I received from Microsoft, including the payment receipt, I see a lot of info except there's no link for downloading the software or registration key. "View or manage your order" nothing useful...
  10. Where can I get a Product key for Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I get a Product key for Windows 10 ?: MSDN website totally changed and I can't find where i can get a new product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-product-key-for-windows-10/0e2a7e94-044b-4298-9693-8554518dc983"