Windows 10: I have a windows 10 laptop that gets a blue screen error 2 minutes after I log in, and at...

Discus and support I have a windows 10 laptop that gets a blue screen error 2 minutes after I log in, and at... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MalloMarsher [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MalloMarsher, Jul 24, 2020.

1. I have a windows 10 laptop that gets a blue screen error 2 minutes after I log in, and at...

/u/MalloMarsher, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Gil deG Win User

I Am Getting this error 10016, blue screen, and Freezes

Hi,

The error message that you're getting are recorded event logs that doesn't have permissions to the DCOM components. These event logs can be safely ignored. If you keep getting blue screen errors, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided
    in this
    article
    on how to resolve it.

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Jul 29, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jul 29, 2020
  4. I have a windows 10 laptop that gets a blue screen error 2 minutes after I log in, and at...

Windows 10 logs off after 2 to 2 minutes idle

Thanks Bill

I tried both these suggestions and appears to have worked. What's interesting is that the length of time it takes to "log out" is different each time. I've been timing the time it takes before my laptop returns to sleep mode in each case using the stop watch
    on my mobile phone. After I ran the trouble shooter fixes it logged out after 1:50 minutes (that's one minute and 50 seconds) the first time and 2:20 minutes the second time. After I reset the power plan to the default settings it logged out after 3:10 minutes
    the first time and 2:10 minutes the second time. I was particular to ensure that I did not touch the mouse, keyboard or screen after I logged on to affect the timing.

Thanks, Vicki

VickiCollins1, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

I have a windows 10 laptop that gets a blue screen error 2 minutes after I log in, and at...

1. I have a windows 10 laptop that gets a blue screen error 2 minutes after I log in, and at... - Similar Threads - laptop gets blue

2. I have a blue screen error after i update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen error after i update: System Model ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506ICB_FA506ICB, Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics, 2901 Mhz, 8 Cores, OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language. I have a problem that my device goes to blue screen after i update and restart the device.. the version...
  3. I have a blue screen error after i update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a blue screen error after i update: System Model ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506ICB_FA506ICB, Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics, 2901 Mhz, 8 Cores, OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language. I have a problem that my device goes to blue screen after i update and restart the device.. the version...
  4. I try to play but after a few minutes I get a blue screen with the error code indicated.

I try to play but after a few minutes I get a blue screen with the error code indicated.: AV_R_null_dxgmms2!VIDMM_MEMORY_SEGMENT::EvictResource https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-play-but-after-a-few-minutes-i-get-a-blue/76ee079c-87b1-48d3-8466-f2026e62796b
  5. I try to play but after a few minutes I get a blue screen with the error code indicated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to play but after a few minutes I get a blue screen with the error code indicated.: AV_R_null_dxgmms2!VIDMM_MEMORY_SEGMENT::EvictResource https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-play-but-after-a-few-minutes-i-get-a-blue/76ee079c-87b1-48d3-8466-f2026e62796b
  6. i have a problem with my laptop, i get blue screen with this error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem with my laptop, i get blue screen with this error...: .......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-laptop-i-get-blue-screen/6a53b1e5-1de4-47af-ba36-29afe5c92334
  7. i have a problem with my laptop, i get blue screen with this error...

i have a problem with my laptop, i get blue screen with this error...: .......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-laptop-i-get-blue-screen/6a53b1e5-1de4-47af-ba36-29afe5c92334
  8. Windows goes to lock screen after 2 minutes. I have tried EVERYTHING!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows goes to lock screen after 2 minutes. I have tried EVERYTHING!: Please help me get the lock screen to only activate after 15 minutes of inactivity! Good day. Here is the scenario I have tried everything I can find to get the computers in our organization not to lock after 2 minutes of inactivity. I have tried the following. 1 Run:...
  9. Windows goes to lock screen after 2 minutes. I have tried EVERYTHING!

Windows goes to lock screen after 2 minutes. I have tried EVERYTHING!: Please help me get the lock screen to only activate after 15 minutes of inactivity! Good day. Here is the scenario I have tried everything I can find to get the computers in our organization not to lock after 2 minutes of inactivity. I have tried the following. 1 Run:...
  10. Windows 10 logs off after 2 to 2 minutes idle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 logs off after 2 to 2 minutes idle: Windows signs me out after it's been idle for 2 to 3 minutes. This problem only happens in the morning. It does not happen in the evening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-logs-off-after-2-to-2-minutes-idle/b739211e-4d3f-4341-a87c-41ee01338399