Windows 10: I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos...

Discus and support I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Look at the taskbar where there is blue square indicated it shows like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Al AmeenAhammed Jaleel, Oct 21, 2021.

1. I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos...

Look at the taskbar where there is blue square indicated it shows like this

:)

Al AmeenAhammed Jaleel, Oct 21, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Microsoft Talks Windows App Store, Sets Windows 8 Beta Release for February 2012

Yesterday at a developer/preview event in San Francisco, Microsoft Corp. has provided the first real details on the Windows app store and 'slipped' out the fact that the Windows 8 Beta will be outed in late February 2012. The Windows Store will debut in the upcoming beta release and is set to be the 'single source' of Metro-style apps.

Built using HTML5 and JavaScript, the Windows Store app boasts a fluid, easy-to-navigate interface that promotes the latest and most popular apps, and is scheduled to be available in 231 countries, supporting no less than 100 languages.

I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos... event_windowsstore01_web_thm.jpg

I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos... event_windowsstore02_web_thm.jpg

According to Microsoft, the Windows Store is designed to be the main hub for discovering free and paid apps for Windows 8 but users will also be able to find apps through search engines (Bing will have the whole app catalog archived) and on websites (courtesy of a built-in promotion method supported by Internet Explorer 10).

I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos... 3808_windows20store_2_thm.png

I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos... 2604.free20trials20with20in-app20purchasing_2_thm.png

I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos... 8838.third20party20transaction20platforms20-20daily20telegraph_2_thm.png

Microsoft will allow paid Windows apps to cost from $1.49 upwards and will give developers 70% of revenue. If the app makes $25,000 then the Redmond company will hike the developer payout to 80% of every dollar of revenue earned. To entice devs even more, Microsoft is promising a very flexible business model which allows for in-app purchases, third-party transaction platforms, and the use of any ad platform.

To access the Windows Store, individual developers will be required to sign up for a $49/year subscription. Companies will pay $99 per year.

To get the app party started Microsoft has announced the First Apps contest which will allow eight (free) apps to be very first apps in the Windows Store when it opens. More details are available here.

Cristian_25H, Oct 21, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos...

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos...

1. I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos... - Similar Threads - microsoft apps microsoft

2. PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load: Randomly my PC has stopped loading apps very specific ones i dont know why, also it doesnt load sites like youtube. I have completely reset my PC whiped everything and i still have the same problem. I have tried windows ISO and that doesnt work and the problem never occured...
  3. PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load: Randomly my PC has stopped loading apps very specific ones i dont know why, also it doesnt load sites like youtube. I have completely reset my PC whiped everything and i still have the same problem. I have tried windows ISO and that doesnt work and the problem never occured...
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps: Hello, I just installed latest version of Windows 10 x64, and I can't find some apps like Windows Terminal, Ubuntu in the Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-have-some-apps/29f8f676-bd60-4666-814c-a986e5f454eb
  5. Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps: Hello, I just installed latest version of Windows 10 x64, and I can't find some apps like Windows Terminal, Ubuntu in the Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-have-some-apps/29f8f676-bd60-4666-814c-a986e5f454eb
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Windows 11 PC but some of the microsoft apps like microsoft store,settings,photos...: Look at the taskbar where there is blue square indicated it shows like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-11-pc-but-some-of-the-microsoft/1112066e-6c28-4303-b859-cb06c4b4304d
  8. microsoft store , along with some basic apps like camera,alarms & clock, photos,..etc are...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store , along with some basic apps like camera,alarms & clock, photos,..etc are...: i have tried many methods, please don't repeat it .the metheds which i have tried are., Solved: Microsoft Store App missing in Windows 10 version 20H2 windows101tricks.complease help, if there anyother option than reseting the laptop....
  9. Microsoft Photos App Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Photos App Settings: Hey all. One issue that I have run into so far is that the small dialogue box that used to allow me to "delete photos after import" is gone now. Whenever I connect my iPhone it automatically imports the photos to the Photos app which is a cool feature but there is no option...
  10. Now some microsoft apps like store setting updates get stop working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Now some microsoft apps like store setting updates get stop working: Source Search and Cortana application Summary Stopped working Date ‎3/‎11/‎2020 10:45 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\SearchUI.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash...