Windows 10: I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was...

Discus and support I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was not showing the key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Romel Villanueva, Nov 28, 2023.

1. I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was...

I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was not showing the key.

:)

Romel Villanueva, Nov 28, 2023

2. Install Windows 10 with retail disk. Bought OEM product key. How to activate?

Hi,

I've installed Windows 10 (Core) with a retail disk (by mistake), but the product key I've bought is OEM. Windows doesn't want to activate with that key.

Is there a way I can change the channel from 'Retail' to 'OEM' by modifying the registry or someting? Is there a way to activate with that key anyhow?

JimLafleur, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Transfer of retail windows product key. Will the OEM stay and be used again?

I thnk it was windows 7/8 Home OEM that was upgraded to windows 10 Home OEM. Then my brother gave me a product key that was bought on a box that looks like it's from microsoft I think that turned it in a Windows 10 pro. Can't really remember but when I checked my product key it says Licenced and retail.

GravityKey, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was...

Simrick's idea to enter a Win10 Pro retail key worked

Thank you guys. Note added under step 5 below. I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was... :)

Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was...

1. I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was... - Similar Threads - pro OEM bought

2. I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was...: I have a windows pro OEM bought in retail physical product key but when I scratch it it was not showing the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-pro-oem-bought-in-retail-physical/22214b6e-f109-41ef-832e-3ba1c50297b3
  3. I bought a oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when...: I bought an oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when i went to the registry the key was changed but not the same one that i entered...
  4. I bought a oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when...: I bought an oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when i went to the registry the key was changed but not the same one that i entered...
  5. I bought a oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when...

6. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?: I want to use this key to transfer many times in the future. So a retail product key can be used for future version of windows? like windows 11, windows 12pretend next version after 11 is 12? or I cannot?...
  7. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?: I want to use this key to transfer many times in the future. So a retail product key can be used for future version of windows? like windows 11, windows 12pretend next version after 11 is 12? or I cannot?...
  8. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

9. Retail and OEM product keys

Retail and OEM product keys: Hello there, I want to buy a product key to activate my OS. In the web I found that there are two types. One is using a retail keyquite expensive and other is using a OEM key. I further found that once you activate using a OEM key it is locked to that device while retail...
  10. Retail oem products

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Retail oem products: So impressed i was with the price and reviews for an ASUS vivobook notebook laptop i bought one for my son going into 6th form at school and i went back to ARGOS in Sainsburys and bought another one for myself . Problems arose when files started to disappear and then whole...