Windows 10: I have a wiped computer, no operating system or drivers. Neither Windows 10 ISO on USB or...

Discus and support I have a wiped computer, no operating system or drivers. Neither Windows 10 ISO on USB or... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a wiped computer, no operating system or drivers. Neither Windows 10 ISO on USB or Windows 10 disk booted. Monitor not working because drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John303Rooney, Jan 31, 2020.

1. I have a wiped computer, no operating system or drivers. Neither Windows 10 ISO on USB or...

I have a wiped computer, no operating system or drivers. Neither Windows 10 ISO on USB or Windows 10 disk booted.

Monitor not working because drivers wiped probably.

How do I get to see the Windows 10 ISO so I can start it using the .exe command?

Pressing any keys? F11 or F12?

Or any suggestions for seeing BIOS etc.

Thanks in anticipation,

JR

:)

John303Rooney, Jan 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 31, 2020
  3. need list of usb bootable Operating Systems

I am looking for a good list of operating systems you can run from a usb or dvd.

If not a list, then folks can just post their top picks.

I want these to run from the usb/dvd without installing on the system or getting in the way of the system that exists on the hard drive.

Thanks in advance.

John Phoenix, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

I have a wiped computer, no operating system or drivers. Neither Windows 10 ISO on USB or...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

I have a wiped computer, no operating system or drivers. Neither Windows 10 ISO on USB or...

1. I have a wiped computer, no operating system or drivers. Neither Windows 10 ISO on USB or... - Similar Threads - wiped computer operating

2. Wiped towers needing operating systems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wiped towers needing operating systems: The business I work for just bough 12 towers from a school that closed down. The 12 towers were originally windows 8.1pro. But they have been wiped clean of an operating system. I would like to know how would I go about installing a new operating system in all of them, if at...
  3. Wiped towers needing operating systems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wiped towers needing operating systems: The business I work for just bough 12 towers from a school that closed down. The 12 towers were originally windows 8.1pro. But they have been wiped clean of an operating system. I would like to know how would I go about installing a new operating system in all of them, if at...
  4. How do I install a wifi driver onto my pc through a usb drive? I have no operating system....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install a wifi driver onto my pc through a usb drive? I have no operating system....: I recently built a pc, and everything turns on, works fine, and goes into bios. I used a usb drive to install windows. Once windows was a boot option, I went through the setup process: country, keyboard layout, etc. When I get to the section where I need to connect to a...
  5. Strip a computer to just Windows 10 operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strip a computer to just Windows 10 operating system: I have a HP that is about ten years old that I want to donate to someone. It hasn't been turned on in about a year. It came with Windows 7 Pro and was updated to Windows 10 Pro when that came out. How would I go about stripping all the software and data off of it. I...
  6. I have computer with no operating system or disk drive.I would like to install Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have computer with no operating system or disk drive.I would like to install Windows 10....: I have just bought a computer which I have discovered has no operating system. It does not have a disc device either. Is there any way I can install Windows 10 on this machine....
  7. Operating system lock (computer)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating system lock (computer): Hello, Dear ladies and gentlemen, please help me to make a performance of my laptop operating system. I say they stay between 5-6 minutes to open a page on Google and the partitions in My document. I make the mention that my desktop went black and opened after 10 minutes....
  8. Operating system lock (computer)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating system lock (computer): Hello, Dear ladies and gentlemen, please help me to make a performance of my laptop operating system. I say they stay between 5-6 minutes to open a page on Google and the partitions in My document. I make the mention that my desktop went black and opened after 10 minutes....
  9. Adding system drivers to a ISO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding system drivers to a ISO: I downloaded a Win 10 ISO. Noticed it has no drivers for my PC. *cry It couldn't/wouldn't anyway! I created a drivers folder using the app Double Driver. If I burn this folder to my ISO DVD and at some point in time have to use the ISO to boot and install the OS, will Windows...
  10. Macrium Reflect 6 USB neither Showing Hard Disk nor Operating system

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect 6 USB neither Showing Hard Disk nor Operating system: Hi, recently my PC was working fine but suddenly i got boot problem like "a device is not connected" and later on "BCD boot file configuration not valid". After a lot of fuss, i downloaded Macrium Reflect USB with WinPE 10. I first used Rufus with NTFS file format to create...