Windows 10: I have a wireless keyboard & mouse. caps lock display is on the right, I want to move it to...

Discus and support I have a wireless keyboard & mouse. caps lock display is on the right, I want to move it to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse. On screen caps lock display is on the lower right. I want to move it to the lower left.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by THOMAS MIERZWA, Jul 30, 2018.

1. I have a wireless keyboard & mouse. caps lock display is on the right, I want to move it to...

I have a microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse. On screen caps lock display is on the lower right. I want to move it to the lower left.

:)

THOMAS MIERZWA, Jul 30, 2018

2. Microsoft Wireless 850 keyboard and mouse

Hi lbnoell,

Thank you for purchasing the Microsoft 850 wireless keyboard and mouse. Most wireless keyboards does not have LED indicators for "NUM LOCK" and "CAPS LOCK" to save battery life.

If you really need to have some sort of indicator for the "NUM LOCK" and "CAPS LOCK" we suggest to follow the suggestion of DR HARISH LRAO on a similar post. Here's the link: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 - is there a Caps Lock indicator light?

For more information on why wireless keyboard does not have any LED indicators visit this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/894037

Sincerely,

Nelson_Col, Jul 30, 2018
  3. No caps lock indicator with new keyboard?

Hi:

According to the manufacturer's web site, there is no caps lock indicator on this keyboard:

Wireless Multimedia Keyboard Mouse - Wireless - Keyboards - IT PRODUCTS

{FWIW, the product web page does not specifically list Win10 as a supported OS, but they may or may not be relevant or significant.}

Keyboard

• Water resistant keypad
    • Key press force: 55g + 8g
    • 104 key standard QWERTY keyboard layout
    • RF power output: 1.6mW
    • Battery type: 2x AAA
    • Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
    • Operating distance: up to 33ft (10m)
    • RF channel: 79 (hopping)
    • LED indicator: Low battery life
    • Dimensions: 19" (L) x 7 1/4" (W) x 1 3/4" (H)
    • 18 Hotkeys: Web Back, Web Forward, Web Stop, Refresh, Search, My Favorites, Home Page, Email, Media Player (not supported in Windows 2000), Play/Pause, Previous, Next, Stop, Volume down, Mute, Volume Up, My Computer (not supported in Windows Server 2003 (32-/64-bit) & Windows 2000), Calculator (not supported in Windows 2000)
    • Power requirements (battery):
      • Operating: 3V/~5.0mA
      • Standby (~3 sec no activity): 3V/~0.01mA

So, I guess I would go back to my original recommendation: return it and buy a KB with the features you want.
    That would seem -- ultimately -- to be the most satisfying solution.

But, it's up to you, of course.*Smile

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 30, 2018
  4. lbnoell Win User

I have a wireless keyboard & mouse. caps lock display is on the right, I want to move it to...

Microsoft Wireless 850 keyboard and mouse

We just purchased this Microsoft Wireless 850 Keyboard and Mouse at Best Buy for our computer which has a Windows 10 OS. The keyboard and mouse are great, but there are no keyboard indicator lights for Cap Lock or Number Lock. Is there a fix for this?
    It is somewhat irritating.

lbnoell, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

I have a wireless keyboard & mouse. caps lock display is on the right, I want to move it to...

1. I have a wireless keyboard & mouse. caps lock display is on the right, I want to move it to... - Similar Threads - wireless keyboard mouse

2. I have two caps lock notifications.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two caps lock notifications.: My laptop Acer Aspire has two notifications when I put on or off caps lock. From the screenshot you can see that they are on top of each other. Before I only had the one that can be seen best the one above, now I have another one below that I would like to remove....
  3. I have recently moved home so have new wireless .. my keyboard or mouse are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently moved home so have new wireless .. my keyboard or mouse are not working: My computer is no longer connected toMouse or keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recently-moved-home-so-have-new-wireless-my/534cd351-32de-4790-93b2-d9d64e105ff5
  4. I have recently moved home so have new wireless .. my keyboard or mouse are not working

I have recently moved home so have new wireless .. my keyboard or mouse are not working: My computer is no longer connected toMouse or keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recently-moved-home-so-have-new-wireless-my/534cd351-32de-4790-93b2-d9d64e105ff5
  5. Wireless keyboard with Caps Lock LED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless keyboard with Caps Lock LED: My Windows version is 1909. Can anyone recommend a wireless keyboard, preferable with UK layout, that has a Caps Lock LED. I am fed up with passwords failing because caps lock is on/off. You would think that Windows 10 would have on-screen indication that Caps Lock is on -...
  6. Caps Lock Display ON-OFF for MS Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock Display ON-OFF for MS Sculpt Keyboard: When I press the Caps Lock key, I see very briefly on the lower right of the PC screen a small rectangle with a boxed capital A followed by "Caps Lock: ON" or "Caps Lock: OFF", depending. This is on fully updated Windows 10 64 bit, Microsoft Sculpt keyboard. Very quickly, the...
  7. keyboard caps lock

keyboard caps lock: hello when I type words in on my keyboard it will stay in the correct caps setting but when I change it it stays for about an extra 3-5 minutes before changing to the setting of the correct cap. this has become a problem as recently it has caused me to slow down when...
  8. Keyboard caps lock

Keyboard caps lock: I have just bought a keyboard with larger characters on the keys and its good except for one small niggle. The warning light for caps lock is very small. I am a one fingered typist, and don't look at the screen until I have at least completed a sentence. This results in a lot...
  9. i have problems with caps lock.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have problems with caps lock.: so this started February 32, 2019. I started typing something in ALL CAPS. one of the letters was lowercase, though I had caps lock on. the backspace button also does not do anything sometimes. is this bad? not sure if this will go away for a while, but I'll just post this in...
  10. wireless 3050 keyboard caps lock light?

wireless 3050 keyboard caps lock light?: hello just purchased this key board and cant find or see an indicator light to show if im in caps or not... do i have to turn this function on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-3050-keyboard-caps-lock-light/dda0cf0f-f7b0-4ada-a496-864241011869

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does ms wireless 850 desktop have an onscreen caps lock feature