Windows 10: I have a working desktop computer with windows 10

Discus and support I have a working desktop computer with windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to set up a new laptop computer for my living room. I have a secure wifi router. When setting up new laptop, I find my spectrum connection,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertOrtego, Jan 26, 2021.

1. I have a working desktop computer with windows 10

I am trying to set up a new laptop computer for my living room. I have a secure wifi router. When setting up new laptop, I find my spectrum connection, but it asks for network security key credentials. I don't know how to do this, as my desktop was set up for me by tech support.

:)

RobertOrtego, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2021
  4. MohanC Win User

I have a working desktop computer with windows 10

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

I have a working desktop computer with windows 10

1. I have a working desktop computer with windows 10 - Similar Threads - working desktop computer

2. I have a desktop computer I was using Windows 10 an update to Windows 11 came up AND I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a desktop computer I was using Windows 10 an update to Windows 11 came up AND I...: I have a desktop computer.I was using Windows 10 then and update came and I stupidly accepted to Windows 11. I want to return to Windows 10 Can someone please help Thank you...
  3. I have Windows 10 on a computer that is no longer working. If I get another computer and...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have Windows 10 on a computer that is no longer working. If I get another computer and...: I have Windows 10 on a computer that is no longer working. If I get another computer and delete to old one, can I transfer the Windows 10 license to the new computer? The old computer is a laptop that was upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10....
  4. I have Windows 10 on a computer that is no longer working. If I get another computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 on a computer that is no longer working. If I get another computer and...: I have Windows 10 on a computer that is no longer working. If I get another computer and delete to old one, can I transfer the Windows 10 license to the new computer? The old computer is a laptop that was upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10....
  5. I have Windows 10 on a computer that is no longer working. If I get another computer and...

6. I have an Aspire M3970 Desktop computer, have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I am...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have an Aspire M3970 Desktop computer, have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I am...: I have an Aspire M3970 Desktop computer, have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I am trying to use the WiFi connection, but am having trouble connecting....
  7. I have an Aspire M3970 Desktop computer, have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Aspire M3970 Desktop computer, have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I am...: I have an Aspire M3970 Desktop computer, have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I am trying to use the WiFi connection, but am having trouble connecting....
  8. I have an Aspire M3970 Desktop computer, have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I am...

9. Hp8150 computer not working with Windows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp8150 computer not working with Windows 10 desktop: I cannot get my Hp8150 printer to print. My Windows10 desktop computer recognizes the printer, but when I try printing something, nothing prints or even shows in the print queue. I ran the printer troubleshooter, and it said that no issues were found....
  10. I have the asus model with windows 10 home desktop computer version 1803

I have the asus model with windows 10 home desktop computer version 1803: I don't have a internal cd. Do I use an external cd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_lifestyle/i-have-the-asus-model-with-windows-10-home-desktop/b4251853-e02b-47b7-a97a-aaabb5580892