Windows 10: i have a zoom in error with my screen

Discus and support i have a zoom in error with my screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so I've checked my resolution a couple of times and it seems to be unaffected by the screen resolution. i also tried checking any of my drivers for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by leamdickson, Dec 7, 2019.

1. i have a zoom in error with my screen

so I've checked my resolution a couple of times and it seems to be unaffected by the screen resolution. i also tried checking any of my drivers for both the monitor and my graphics card, also i used the zoom in and zoom out command on the desktop, however the issue still persists. my screen is essentially zoomed in on the center and the rest of my screen is basically cut off leaving me with a small center square of my desktop. any idea how to fix this?

:)

leamdickson, Dec 7, 2019
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 7, 2019
  4. i have a zoom in error with my screen

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

i have a zoom in error with my screen

1. i have a zoom in error with my screen - Similar Threads - zoom error screen

2. My screen is to zoomed in to see anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is to zoomed in to see anything: My screen is to zoomed in to see anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-to-zoomed-in-to-see-anything/49e16fca-da35-42cf-836f-bc3598573b03
  3. My screen is zoomed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen is zoomed in: I just got a computer from my uncle and my screen is zoomed in. The only part of my screen i cant see is the bottom part. I have the recommended resolution and i cant roll back my driver...
  4. Zoom flashes my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zoom flashes my screen: Hi. Sometimes when I'm in a zoom call my screen starts to flash on and off until it just turns dark, however I can still hear the other person talking normally until the call finishes and then my pc returns to normal. What could be causing this?...
  5. how do i zoom out my screen

how do i zoom out my screen: the bezels on my monitor are too big which in turn makes look like the screen is zoomed in,how can i make the screen smaller so that it fits my monitor,and no,resolution changes wont fix it...
  6. My camera stopped working, and I have uninstalled Zoom. Error code 0xA00F4289...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera stopped working, and I have uninstalled Zoom. Error code 0xA00F4289...: Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15, Realtek Integrated Camera. Latest Windows 10 Update. I have uninstalled, reinstalled the camera. The camera only shows a gray screen with the crossed off camera image, and the same with the video. The function buttons seem to work, but don't no picture...
  7. My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.: So, basically Windows is super is zoomed in for some reason. Today, I went from a 19-inch Insignia TV with a 720P resolution to a 42 inch 4K TV, and now everything is bigger than it's supposed to be. I don't know why or how this happened. But I can barely use my computer. To...
  8. my computer screen is zoomed out

my computer screen is zoomed out: my computer screen is zoomed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-is-zoomed-out/4f172984-be86-4f45-90af-ab4c897077bd
  9. my entire screen is zoomed out

my entire screen is zoomed out: my entire screen is zoomed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-entire-screen-is-zoomed-out/0581fdac-64b6-4d06-9ff9-6903d7e67d11
  10. When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?!

When I hit Backspace my screen zooms?!: I don't know what happened, but now whenever I hit backspace my screen zooms in. Any helpful input on how to change it. Talk about annoying! Thanks!...