Windows 10: i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...

Discus and support i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, i had a problem with my account sincronization, so i found on the web that to solve it i had to enter with a local account and then re enter with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Valeriosinhos, Jun 23, 2022.

1. i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...

Hi, i had a problem with my account sincronization, so i found on the web that to solve it i had to enter with a local account and then re enter with my regular microsoft account, now i did enter with a local account but i forgot the password i still can enter the pc because i use the pin to access it now i want to go back to my microsoft account but i can't do it because it keeps asking for my local account password to complete the switch, so now i don't know where to find the local account password or where to reset it without needing the local password to begin with.

:)

Valeriosinhos, Jun 23, 2022

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Unable to access Local Disks (Ci have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular... :), (Di have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular... :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...

1. i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular... - Similar Threads - access local account

2. I forgot my pin to sign in with a local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my pin to sign in with a local account: how to reset my PIN on my local account to sign into Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-to-sign-in-with-a-local-account/477e93f7-7c7f-48d9-ab87-7de6fbe5f296
  3. I forgot my pin to sign in with a local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin to sign in with a local account: how to reset my PIN on my local account to sign into Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-to-sign-in-with-a-local-account/477e93f7-7c7f-48d9-ab87-7de6fbe5f296
  4. I want to use my regular email account not outlook as my email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use my regular email account not outlook as my email.: I do not want to use Outlook as my email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-my-regular-email-account-not-outlook/e66ddacb-01d7-4df9-920d-e6ad2fea4840
  5. I want to use my regular email account not outlook as my email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to use my regular email account not outlook as my email.: I do not want to use Outlook as my email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-my-regular-email-account-not-outlook/e66ddacb-01d7-4df9-920d-e6ad2fea4840
  6. i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...: Hi, i had a problem with my account sincronization, so i found on the web that to solve it i had to enter with a local account and then re enter with my regular microsoft account, now i did enter with a local account but i forgot the password i still can enter the pc because...
  7. i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...

i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...: Hi, i had a problem with my account sincronization, so i found on the web that to solve it i had to enter with a local account and then re enter with my regular microsoft account, now i did enter with a local account but i forgot the password i still can enter the pc because...
  8. i have access to my local account tanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have access to my local account tanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...: Hi, i had a problem with my account sincronization, so i found on the web that to solve it i had to enter with a local account and then re enter with my regular microsoft account, now i did enter with a local account but i forgot the password i still can enter the pc because...
  9. i have access to my local account tanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...

i have access to my local account tanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...: Hi, i had a problem with my account sincronization, so i found on the web that to solve it i had to enter with a local account and then re enter with my regular microsoft account, now i did enter with a local account but i forgot the password i still can enter the pc because...
  10. I want to change my local account to a Admin but it's the only account i have

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my local account to a Admin but it's the only account i have: Someone told me if i change it i would be able to Unlink a email which i don't know whose is. So i did so and now i can't do literally anything and i don't know how to change it back....