Windows 10: I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Today, I bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. However, rather than buying the copy as a gift for my friend, I have accidentally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Toygun Akay, May 22, 2022.

1. I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Hello, Today, I bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. However, rather than buying the copy as a gift for my friend, I have accidentally bought it for my Microsoft account. I've been searching the Internet trying to find a solution for three hours now, yet I couldn't find any helping articles. I tried refunding through Order History but the bundle isn't eligible for a refund. I also tried contacting Minecraft Support but they redirected me to Microsoft Store refunding. I am currently stuck and don't know what to do. Thanks, Toygun

:)

Toygun Akay, May 22, 2022
  2. Adil_m Win User

Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

Hi

We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package?

Best Regards

Adil M

Adil_m, May 22, 2022
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 22, 2022
  4. I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

I bought Minecraft for Xbox, is there a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Previously, I bought Minecraft XBox 360 Edition. Can I transfer the game payment to Windows 10 Edition?

Thank you

NewbieToAll, May 22, 2022
Thema:

I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

1. I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - accidentally bought copy

2. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  3. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  4. I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

I have accidentally bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello, Today, I bought a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. However, rather than buying the copy as a gift for my friend, I have accidentally bought it for my Microsoft account. I've been searching the Internet trying to find a solution for three hours now, yet I couldn't...
  5. I bought 2x copies of Minecraft

I bought 2x copies of Minecraft: Hello!I made the mistake of buying minecraft on the wrong account and then, I bought it again on the right account this is all on the Microsoft Store this time but instead of having two copies it seems I only have one? As I load up the Minecraft launcher on the right account...
  6. I bought 2x copies of Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought 2x copies of Minecraft: Hello!I made the mistake of buying minecraft on the wrong account and then, I bought it again on the right account this is all on the Microsoft Store this time but instead of having two copies it seems I only have one? As I load up the Minecraft launcher on the right account...
  7. I bought 2x copies of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy: I had redeemed my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 a long time ago on a relative's Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the account and would still like to play Windows 10 Edition without purchasing the game again. Is there anything I could do to get another copy?...
  9. Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.: Hi We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package? Best Regards Adil M...
  10. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....