Windows 10: I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

Discus and support I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enviouz, May 19, 2015.

1. enviouz Win User

I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just says ; (screenshot)

Screenshot - 7e2708c4a12ac1d35a226000a5e76e7d - Gyazo

:)

enviouz, May 19, 2015
  2. edjejong Win User
    edjejong, May 19, 2015
  3. Accidentally deleted my downloads folder on my PC

Hi I accidentally moved my downloads folder on my PC to my recycle and accidentally deleted it. HELP!!! All my downloads now go directly to my desktop. HELP!!!

Cordinator29, May 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, May 19, 2015
  5. enviouz Win User
    enviouz, May 19, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted downloads

2. I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder: I was just trying to make my downloads folder sync to onedrive automatically, so I searched ways on how to do it and I found one where you should change the location of the downloads folder to the onedrive folder and so I did that. But it ended up merging them, and I want to...
  3. I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder: I was just trying to make my downloads folder sync to onedrive automatically, so I searched ways on how to do it and I found one where you should change the location of the downloads folder to the onedrive folder and so I did that. But it ended up merging them, and I want to...
  4. Accidentally Deleted Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally Deleted Downloads folder: I was trying to move my downloads folder to another position on the left navigation folder tree, and I ended up accidentally deleting it. I managed to sort of restore it, but now I have three downloads folder, two of which don't open. When I try to open them, I get a...
  5. Accidentally merged my Documents folder and Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally merged my Documents folder and Downloads folder: I was trying to move my documents and downloads folder's location into my D drive but I accidentally merged the two folders, how do I undo this? Now whenever I download something, it goes into the documents folder. And when I open the downloads folder, it goes into the...
  6. I accidentally deleted my user folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I accidentally deleted my user folder: im using win10 and i was trying to change my user folder name, and to move it in to my administrator account (no idea why i did that) , but it didnt finished the transfer of the files, and when i tried to connect to my user , it was all empty , now i only have the empty...
  7. Accidentally deleted my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted my downloads folder: I was messing around in WinRar and accidentally selected my downloads folder and deleted it, I then proceeded to empty my recycle bin because I’m dumb and thought I deleted the right file, how can I restore the folder, I have tried a boot media and doing a system restore but...
  8. Downloads deleted accidentally

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads deleted accidentally: I have been downloading PDFs of articles I found in GenealogyBank.com newspapers for quite a while. Today for some reason all of them were deleted from the folder I had in my Downloads called Walter Ignatius Montana. How can I restore them?...
  9. Accidentally deleted servicing folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally deleted servicing folder: Hey guys on one of my machines a buddy of mine was messing around and deleted the servicing folder , is this dangerous? 146660
  10. accidentally deleted the administrations folder

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally deleted the administrations folder: Okay, so, just 10 minutes ago my dad accidentally deleted the administrations folder. Now I can't do anything. How do I restore my computer? btw using windows 10 93643