Windows 10: I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

Discus and support I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enviouz, May 19, 2015.

1. enviouz Win User

I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just says ; (screenshot)

Screenshot - 7e2708c4a12ac1d35a226000a5e76e7d - Gyazo

:)

enviouz, May 19, 2015
  2. edjejong Win User
    edjejong, May 19, 2015
  3. Accidentally deleted my downloads folder on my PC

Hi I accidentally moved my downloads folder on my PC to my recycle and accidentally deleted it. HELP!!! All my downloads now go directly to my desktop. HELP!!!

Cordinator29, May 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, May 19, 2015
  5. enviouz Win User
    enviouz, May 19, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted downloads

2. Accidentally Merged User Folder and Downloads Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally Merged User Folder and Downloads Folder: Hello. I made a mistake while trying to move folders around and accidentally moved the Downloads folder to C:\Users\pengu\ (pengu is the name of my user folder). Now I have a folder named Downloads instead of pengu that has all of my user folders in it. Its address is still...
  3. Accidentally deleted screenshots folder {Solved}

Accidentally deleted screenshots folder {Solved}: Hello, I was trying to get more space in my disk when i deleted "Screenshots" folder and now when i take an screenshoot i dont know where is it, Can i get back my screenshot folder? "PD: Recovery is off"...
  4. Accidentally deleted screenshots folder

Accidentally deleted screenshots folder: Hello, I was trying to get more space in my disk when i deleted "Screenshots" folder and now when i take an screenshoot i dont know where is it, Can i get back my screenshot folder? "PD: Recovery is off"...
  5. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentally deleted wow6432Node: I have been trying to revive my Laptop ever since i accidentally deleted wow6432node. But I have not been able to revert the PC to its settings before the deletion because my laptop has gone into sleep mode. It neither shuts down nor does it display the desktop. All i can see...
  6. I accidentally downloaded a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I accidentally downloaded a virus: I accidentally downloaded a virus and it deleted some important files like windows10upgrade. I tries rebooting my drives completly and it didnt work. I think its because it deleted windows10upgrade. If anyone can help me i will be grateful...
  7. Junk folder accidentally deleted

in Browsers and Email
    Junk folder accidentally deleted: On Outlook.com, I accidentally deleted my Junk Email folder. Now it appears under Deleted Items, it still handles junk correctly but I can't seem to move it back where it belongs. Anyone know the solution? TIA*Smile [img] 62804
  8. Accidentally started a deletion of my desktop folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally started a deletion of my desktop folders.: Some months ago, I accidentally knocked some unknown keys on the upper Left Hand side of my desk keyboard. Instantly a pop up flashed up with a progress bar saying "Deletion 28% completed" or something very similar. My Desktop short cut to my important folders were...
  9. Accidentally deleted desktop folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally deleted desktop folder: I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder. It is now renamed "downloads" and appears twice in file explorer under "this PC". I messed it up when I tried to make all my downloads go to the desktop. I can see it and work with it, but I want the desktop name back. I feel...
  10. accidentally deleted the administrations folder

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally deleted the administrations folder: Okay, so, just 10 minutes ago my dad accidentally deleted the administrations folder. Now I can't do anything. How do I restore my computer? btw using windows 10 93643