I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

Discus and support I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enviouz, May 19, 2015.

1. enviouz Win User

not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just says ; (screenshot)

Screenshot - 7e2708c4a12ac1d35a226000a5e76e7d - Gyazo

:)

enviouz, May 19, 2015
  2. edjejong Win User
    edjejong, May 19, 2015
  3. Cordinator29 Win User
    Accidentally deleted my downloads folder on my PC

Hi I accidentally moved my downloads folder on my PC to my recycle and accidentally deleted it. HELP!!! All my downloads now go directly to my desktop. HELP!!!

Cordinator29, May 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, May 19, 2015
  5. enviouz Win User
    enviouz, May 19, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted downloads

2. MS Asks to connect to Proxy- My Office does not use Proxy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Asks to connect to Proxy- My Office does not use Proxy: This is a recent change- maybe because of updates? It asks me to connect with a proxy- but in my office we have no proxy connection. I can not find where to change the setting anywhere. When I try ti use FF for a intranet site, FF also asks me a loggin to proxy. 1 Now I...
  3. My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro: I have installed a new Slingbox 500 onto my Windows Surface Pro 4, which has the 64bit Windows Pro installed. I have all the current Windows Updates, however, I can't seem to connect to my Slingbox. When I contacted Sling Media about the issue they mentioned that some else...
  4. Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help: every time i log on windows tries to set up pin, but i don't want pin! any help would be appreciated. thanks, ~Matt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-asks-me-to-set-up-pin-every-time-i-log/e1fe6901-0fe1-40d1-a990-5460f7ba6f23"
  5. Windows 10 Build 17134.228 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17134.228 is now available, download offline installers: Today is Patch Tuesday and Microsoft has just rolled out Windows 10 KB4343909. In case you’re planning to upgrade the PC manually, the direct download links for Windows 10 KB4343909 are also available. Windows 10 KB4343909 is available for devices running version 1803 and it...
  6. Cannot connect to my smart Tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to my smart Tv: After update windows 10, i tried to connect to my Hisense smart TV using anyview cast, but the laptop cannot find the TV itself. Before updating there was no problem connecting to the TV...
  7. If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...: The edition I'm using is Windows 10 Pro, and under the Activation, it says: Windows is activated using your organization's activation service. I would like to choose Reset my PC from the Recovery option, keep my files and reinstall Windows, but will I have to enter the...
  8. Viewing a CD-ROM on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Viewing a CD-ROM on my computer: I have a beginning programming book that came with a CD-ROM. It is supposed to have tools to help someone learn and practice BASIC. I inserted the disk into my DVD/CD-ROM and nothing appeared on my screen. I tried a few solutions online including "disc management" but...
  9. activte my windows and prodcut key

in Windows 10 Customization
    activte my windows and prodcut key: activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/activte-my-windows-and-prodcut-key/b15faf13-12ff-4005-b31f-d8ddbc409087
  10. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper...