Windows 10: I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

Discus and support I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enviouz, May 19, 2015.

1. enviouz Win User

I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just says ; (screenshot)

Screenshot - 7e2708c4a12ac1d35a226000a5e76e7d - Gyazo

:)

enviouz, May 19, 2015
  2. edjejong Win User
    edjejong, May 19, 2015
  3. Cordinator29 Win User
    Accidentally deleted my downloads folder on my PC

Hi I accidentally moved my downloads folder on my PC to my recycle and accidentally deleted it. HELP!!! All my downloads now go directly to my desktop. HELP!!!

Cordinator29, May 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, May 19, 2015
  5. enviouz Win User
    enviouz, May 19, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted downloads

2. help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?: hi all, i connected my iphone to my laptop to transfer my photos from my phone to my laptop, so that i could delete the photos in phone to reduce storage. but, i ran into a problem when i put all the transferred photos in a folder then i moved the folder to the "pictures"...
  3. I ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY DOWNLOADS LIBRARY TO D DRIVE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY DOWNLOADS LIBRARY TO D DRIVE: I accidentally merged my downloads library to D Drive as I was transferring my Downloads folder location and in properties it looks like the PC is recognizing the object as both the Downloads folder and a Hard Drive. Is there a way to undo this?!? I want to separate my...
  4. Junk folder accidentally deleted

in Browsers and Email
    Junk folder accidentally deleted: On Outlook.com, I accidentally deleted my Junk Email folder. Now it appears under Deleted Items, it still handles junk correctly but I can't seem to move it back where it belongs. Anyone know the solution? TIA*Smile [img] 62804
  5. Accidentally renamed Users folder to Downloads--Please help!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accidentally renamed Users folder to Downloads--Please help!: Hello all, I know this has been discussed a few times before, in tenforums.com and also in sevenforums.com, but I promise this is different from those times. I've done a search and looked through quite a few different solutions, but I just can't seem to find an answer...
  6. Large Macrium folder(528MB) in my downloads folder - can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Large Macrium folder(528MB) in my downloads folder - can I delete it?: Thanks - I'll bear that in mind.
  7. Accidentally started a deletion of my desktop folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally started a deletion of my desktop folders.: Some months ago, I accidentally knocked some unknown keys on the upper Left Hand side of my desk keyboard. Instantly a pop up flashed up with a progress bar saying "Deletion 28% completed" or something very similar. My Desktop short cut to my important folders were...
  8. Accidentally deleted desktop folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally deleted desktop folder: I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder. It is now renamed "downloads" and appears twice in file explorer under "this PC". I messed it up when I tried to make all my downloads go to the desktop. I can see it and work with it, but I want the desktop name back. I feel...
  9. Prevent Accidental Deletion

in Windows 10 Support
    Prevent Accidental Deletion: What's the easiest way to protect a file from accidental deletion? I'm looking for something similar to setting "Read-only" in Properties. 34539
  10. accidentally deleted the administrations folder

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally deleted the administrations folder: Okay, so, just 10 minutes ago my dad accidentally deleted the administrations folder. Now I can't do anything. How do I restore my computer? btw using windows 10 93643