I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

Discus and support I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enviouz, May 20, 2015.

1. enviouz Win User

not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just says ; (screenshot)

Screenshot - 7e2708c4a12ac1d35a226000a5e76e7d - Gyazo

:)

enviouz, May 20, 2015
  2. edjejong Win User
    edjejong, May 20, 2015
  3. Cordinator29 Win User
    Accidentally deleted my downloads folder on my PC

Hi I accidentally moved my downloads folder on my PC to my recycle and accidentally deleted it. HELP!!! All my downloads now go directly to my desktop. HELP!!!

Cordinator29, May 20, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, May 20, 2015
  5. enviouz Win User
    enviouz, May 20, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted downloads

1. What accidental key press's would delete large amount of typed email?

in Windows 10 Support
    What accidental key press's would delete large amount of typed email?: This is for someone else who was infuriated this morning when a large portion, about half, of a large email just randomly disappeared. She thinks it happened right as she hit "SHIFT+ a number" and could have possibly accidentally hit control instead of shift. She doesnt know...
  2. I accidentally created 2 users in WIN 10- How to delete one safely

in Windows 10 Support
    I accidentally created 2 users in WIN 10- How to delete one safely: By mistake I created "george" (Admin) and "georg" as 2 users on my PC windows 10. How do I get rid of "georg" properly since trying to delete "georg" is causing issues with File history and other settings? 96465
  3. i accidental deleted ALL windows 10 modern apps, how to get them back?

in Windows 10 Support
    i accidental deleted ALL windows 10 modern apps, how to get them back?: I tried to remove bloatware by running a powershell script and removing all of those modern apps that come with a reinstall but i got rid of the store app as well. i at least need the store to download what i do want. i have tried just about everything to restore them back....
  4. How to recover a volume accidentally delete from Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Support
    How to recover a volume accidentally delete from Storage Spaces: Need urgent help here: 1. I have a Mass Storage Space created and it included 3 disks 2. In Disk Manager, I accidentally deleted the volume on the storage space 3. The files are all there on the three disk as in the Storage Space management page the disks are all showing...
  5. Accidentally started a deletion of my desktop folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally started a deletion of my desktop folders.: Some months ago, I accidentally knocked some unknown keys on the upper Left Hand side of my desk keyboard. Instantly a pop up flashed up with a progress bar saying "Deletion 28% completed" or something very similar. My Desktop short cut to my important folders were...
  6. How do I restore accidentally deleted roaming.lock?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I restore accidentally deleted roaming.lock?: While trying to reset Spotlight somehow roaming.lock got deleted How can I restore this? 89689
  7. accidentally deleted the administrations folder

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally deleted the administrations folder: Okay, so, just 10 minutes ago my dad accidentally deleted the administrations folder. Now I can't do anything. How do I restore my computer? btw using windows 10 93643
I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder solved