Windows 10: I have accidentally uninstalled all bluetooth drivers and now it has comepletly disappeared...

Discus and support I have accidentally uninstalled all bluetooth drivers and now it has comepletly disappeared... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The subject title says it all. For some unknown reason, the bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from the task bar and the bluetooth on/off switch has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngeloMeBoi, Feb 6, 2021.

1. I have accidentally uninstalled all bluetooth drivers and now it has comepletly disappeared...

The subject title says it all. For some unknown reason, the bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared from the task bar and the bluetooth on/off switch has disappeared. So I decided to check the device manager to find out what's going on. Just like any "bluetooth missing" forum question from the internet, the bluetooth option can only be found on the hidden devices section. Apparently my dumb*ss thought I could just simply uninstall every driver and download another one from the internet. I was wrong. The blutooth section disappeared as soon as I uninstalled the last driver.Now there's no more bluetooth on the hidden devices. I tried installing intel bluetooth drivers but it won't show up on device manager. I tried the "scan hardware" thingy and troubleshoots but they don't work either. I tried to reset the pc via media creation but nothing changed. Do I really have reset my pc just do bring back the bluetooth driver? Help would be appreciated.

:)

AngeloMeBoi, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Ninjar98 Win User

Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver

Today my Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot myself, bluetooth is no longer appearing in the device manager. Here is what happened.

- My toggle button for Bluetooth in “Bluetooth and other devices” disappeared and all the devices said “Bluetooth is turned off”

- I began troubleshooting myself, tried restarting my computer (Dell Inspiron 3583), updating the drivers in device manager.

- Went to Dell’s website and downloaded the driver, ran it, and restarted my pc.

- While trying to fix the problem, I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth driver (Qualcomm QCA9377) in device manager (right click, uninstall)

- Tried (windows key+R> services.msc> bluetooth support service > restart; bluetooth support service> properties> automatic >OK)

- Tried going through (Troubleshoot> bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter > Device does not have bluetooth> Check bluetooth capability detected)

- I reset my laptop (Dell Inspiron 3583) and kept the files, as a last resort to try to fix the problem and I still have no bluetooth in Device Manager (or bluetooth button). (After
    resetting I went back and tried all the things I mentioned above again)

- I notice in device manager that under my USB tab, there is an “Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed). But I do not know if that is the same issue. I also went in
    and tried updating all my USB drivers (including that one).

I caught a screenshot of me uninstalling the bluetooth driver, right when I realized I was accidentally uninstalling it.

I have accidentally uninstalled all bluetooth drivers and now it has comepletly disappeared... cd677ac3-0454-46cd-9fb0-a5fe2f39d323?upload=true.png

I would really appreciate your help!

thanks

Ninjar98, Feb 6, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I have accidentally uninstalled all bluetooth drivers and now it has comepletly disappeared... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 6, 2021
  4. I have accidentally uninstalled all bluetooth drivers and now it has comepletly disappeared...

Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth

In an effort to repair my Bluetooth connection after updating Windows 10, I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth. Now everything says the computer is not Bluetooth capable. I have already downloaded the manufacturer (HP) driver and tried to install, but
    Bluetooth is uninstalled so the driver won't update. Is there a way to reinstall Bluetooth without having to reinstall Windows 10?

BrianBailey4, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

I have accidentally uninstalled all bluetooth drivers and now it has comepletly disappeared...

1. I have accidentally uninstalled all bluetooth drivers and now it has comepletly disappeared... - Similar Threads - accidentally uninstalled bluetooth

2. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally uninstalled sata driver: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  3. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth drivers, reinstalled with drivers from manufacturer's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth drivers, reinstalled with drivers from manufacturer's...: Title says pretty much all, couldn't find the option to enable bluetooth so I messed around with it in device manager and uninstalled it. Reinstalled my motherboards (MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC) bluetooth drivers from the website but when I go back into device manager...
  4. Accidentally uninstalled all of your drivers and now you are stuck in bootloop and you...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally uninstalled all of your drivers and now you are stuck in bootloop and you...: Don't worry, you can reinstall the driver from safe mode, if you are not sure how to boot windows 10 in safe mode here is how to do it: If the PC fail to start 2 or 3 times it will launch startup repair, you should see startup repair couldn't repair your pc, click on...
  5. bluetooth driver has disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth driver has disappeared: This has happened twice in the past month on my win 10 laptop; Looks like I have to go through lenovo and install it again but does anyone know why this is happening?...
  6. I have accidentally uninstalled Realtek Audio Driver and now I have no sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have accidentally uninstalled Realtek Audio Driver and now I have no sound.: I'm constantly trying to get it reinstalled but the error 0x00000002 happens, and I do not know what is causing it. submitted by /u/SufferingBunny [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/koyin0/i_have_accidentally_uninstalled_realtek_audio/
  7. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth driver, now not showing up at all Dell XPS 13 9380

Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth driver, now not showing up at all Dell XPS 13 9380: I've been trying to fix this for two hours but nothing seems to work! I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth in Device Manager now no matter what I cant toggle my bluetooth on/off as there is no toggle and when I open bluetooth settings it immediately says I couldn't...
  8. Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver: Here are the series of events that happened. 1. My bluetooth headset, stopped working while being connected. I opened Bluetooth and tried to disconnect it, but it wouldn't and instead showed " cannot disconnect device". 2. So I promptly turned off bluetooth and closed...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver: Today my Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot myself, bluetooth is no longer appearing in the device manager. Here is what happened. - My toggle button for Bluetooth in “Bluetooth and other devices” disappeared and all the devices...
  10. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth: My bluetooth is completely gone. Formerly, I used a bunch of devices that required bluetooth. My PC and devices had no issues connecting. However, the icon went missing, and I followed a tech support instruction. I accidentally deleted the bluetooth in the hidden devices area...