Windows 10: I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...

Discus and support I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The bluetooth in the laptop was not working. I couldn't see it in action bar or the toggle to turn it on/off in settings bluetooth. Hence, I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SamridhiSaraf, Nov 27, 2021.

1. I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...

The bluetooth in the laptop was not working. I couldn't see it in action bar or the toggle to turn it on/off in settings bluetooth. Hence, I tried troubleshooting it but it said that check bluetooth capability. Then I tried to click on windows + r and again clicked on start for bluetooth service. After that I restarted my system but nothing happened. Then I went to device manager and uninstalled everything from bluetooth. When I restarted the laptop, it is not installed back and later I clicked on scan for hardware changes but nothing happened. Now, I can't even see the icon of bluetooth in

:)

SamridhiSaraf, Nov 27, 2021
  2. AndreyT Win User

I Accidentally Removed Bluetooth Entirely on my Ultrabook!!!

What does "I removed Bluetooth" mean exactly? I hope you did not physically rip it out of Ultrabook innards.

If you accidentally uninstalled your Bluetooth driver in Device Manager, then you can ask Device Manager to "Scan for hardware changes" and see if it reinstalls Bluetooth driver automatically.

If it cannot find drivers for the device, then you should go to manufacturer's support Web site for your Ultrabook and download the Bluetooth driver from there.

AndreyT, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager

Ok so I was trying to fix my bluetooth since it suddenly just went off and I couldnt find it in the tab, long story short I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager and now I need help trying to fix this thanks in advance if someone would
    answer

Laptop is a Lenovo Yoga 710 so it is compatible for bluetooth

Already tried downloading a BT_21.80.0_64_Win10 from Intel which I assumed is my OEM, and I still couldnt find bluetooth in the device manager

MarcoPanganiban, Nov 27, 2021
  4. I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...

Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth

Thanks for your response Greg. I actually uninstalled it from device manager on accident. I was following a support procedure to fix bluetooth connectivity issues that involved finding the BT device using the show hidden devices option in device manager.
    It was subordinated under a parent device, and I accidentally deleted the BT when I intended to delete the parent device. So now there is no bluetooth on the computer at all. Is my only option to reinstall windows 10? Will that even fix it? Thanks again for
    your help!

Brian

BrianBailey4, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...

1. I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall... - Similar Threads - accidentally uninstalled bluetooth

2. I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...: The bluetooth in the laptop was not working. I couldn't see it in action bar or the toggle to turn it on/off in settings bluetooth. Hence, I tried troubleshooting it but it said that check bluetooth capability. Then I tried to click on windows + r and again clicked on start...
  3. I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have accidentally uninstalled bluetooth entirely from device manager. How can I reinstall...: The bluetooth in the laptop was not working. I couldn't see it in action bar or the toggle to turn it on/off in settings bluetooth. Hence, I tried troubleshooting it but it said that check bluetooth capability. Then I tried to click on windows + r and again clicked on start...
  4. I accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager. HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager. HELP!: So the on and off toggle for bluetooth in settings disappeared after flashing my bios. So I did some troubleshooting to fix it no avail. I found a thread that recommended uninstalling bluetooth devices underneath the bluetooth tab in device manager, which I did...now the...
  5. I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager

I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager: I have an HP Spectre x360. For some reason, the bluetooth stopped working one day, which seems to be a common problem for the Spectre. I was following instructions on how to fix it, but then I accidentally uninstalled the Bluetooth from the Device Manager. Now, even when I...
  6. Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager: Ok so I was trying to fix my bluetooth since it suddenly just went off and I couldnt find it in the tab, long story short I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager and now I need help trying to fix this thanks in advance if someone would answer Laptop is a...
  7. I accidentally deleted my bluetooth device in task manager. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted my bluetooth device in task manager. How do i reinstall it?: To be clear im not sure if its called the 'device' but after deleting it I cant find bluetooth in Device manager even when viewing the hidden devices. I deleted it when i was deleting the driver so i could reinstall it bc bluetooth stopped functioning. Any help would be...
  8. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager: Hi, I have purchased a Bluetooth dongle from tplink UB400, this device is just plug and play for windows 10 and does not require drivers. In an attempt to change a setting i uninstalled everything under Bluetooth in device manager, now this device is no longer working. I...
  9. I uninstalled the bluetooth driver from device manager and I cannot reinstall the bluetooth...

I uninstalled the bluetooth driver from device manager and I cannot reinstall the bluetooth...: Dell XPS 13 9365 Windows 10 Home I lost bluetooth capability and one of the tips I found online was to go to device manager and uninstall bluetooth and it would later automatically update, eventually according to the article. I uninstalled, waited, then panicked and...
  10. How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled?

How can I reinstall a webcam that I accidentally uninstalled?: A few days ago, I uninstalled my webcam with the hopes of reinstalling it. I can't find a way to do it. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reinstall-a-webcam-that-i-accidentally/80acb65a-8ac6-45be-b1f7-6ea8044a9fc1