Windows 10: I have accidently deleted the "window desktop manager for my windows 10 syytem how can I...

Discus and support I have accidently deleted the "window desktop manager for my windows 10 syytem how can I... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows desktop manager was deleted permanetly how can I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ericturpin2, Mar 6, 2019.

1. I have accidently deleted the "window desktop manager for my windows 10 syytem how can I...

Windows desktop manager was deleted permanetly how can I get it back?

:)

ericturpin2, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 6, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

I have accidently deleted the "window desktop manager for my windows 10 syytem how can I...

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

I have accidently deleted the "window desktop manager for my windows 10 syytem how can I...

1. I have accidently deleted the "window desktop manager for my windows 10 syytem how can I... - Similar Threads - accidently deleted window

2. Accident deleted window's boot management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accident deleted window's boot management: I've accidentally deleted my window boot manager through disk managementI Do HAVE A WINDOWS 10 BOOTABLE USBMy laptop is using Legacy Bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accident-deleted-windows-boot-management/f6098e40-8f71-4bbe-85af-e545776ab2bb
  3. I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it?: I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-deleted-windows-10-cleanup-file-how/fc85fea5-575c-438b-b919-3fff50e46a35
  4. I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it?: I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-deleted-windows-10-cleanup-file-how/fc85fea5-575c-438b-b919-3fff50e46a35
  5. I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I Accidently Deleted windows update manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Accidently Deleted windows update manager: So yesterday I was scanning through Malwarebytes and I deleted everything on the list. I saw windows update manager and said that I thought that was a virus because I had this virus on my old pc the virus is gone and sometimes viruses disguises themselves as Windows Files and...
  7. I Accidently Deleted windows update manager

I Accidently Deleted windows update manager: So yesterday I was scanning through Malwarebytes and I deleted everything on the list. I saw windows update manager and said that I thought that was a virus because I had this virus on my old pc the virus is gone and sometimes viruses disguises themselves as Windows Files and...
  8. I Accidently Deleted windows update manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for: I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options...
  10. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for: I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options...