Windows 10: i have accidently uninstalled the windows generic " high definition audio device " .now...

Discus and support i have accidently uninstalled the windows generic " high definition audio device " .now... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; windows 11dell inspiron 15 3511... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SHIVAM RAI1, Feb 26, 2024.

1. i have accidently uninstalled the windows generic " high definition audio device " .now...

windows 11dell inspiron 15 3511

:)

SHIVAM RAI1, Feb 26, 2024

2. AMD High Definition Audio Device Not Plugged In

John,

Thanks for your suggestion, but the sound playback device was greyed out again this morning and reads: "AMD High Definition Audio Device Not Plugged In".

Once again, uninstalling AMD High Definition Audio Device and deleting the driver in the Device Manager and rebooting brought the sound device back.

Any other ideas?

Nada Realname, Feb 26, 2024
  3. jhickman Win User
    AMD High Definition Audio Device

the device AMD High Definition Audio Device was accidently removed.. where do i go to be able to reinstall this? please help thanks

jhickman, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

i have accidently uninstalled the windows generic " high definition audio device " .now...

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

i have accidently uninstalled the windows generic " high definition audio device " .now...

1. i have accidently uninstalled the windows generic " high definition audio device " .now... - Similar Threads - accidently uninstalled generic

2. i have accidently uninstalled the windows generic " high definition audio device " .now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have accidently uninstalled the windows generic " high definition audio device " .now...: windows 11dell inspiron 15 3511 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-accidently-uninstalled-the-windows-generic/8c0eaa3b-c158-424a-a873-098bedb7dc8e
  3. I have accidentally uninstalled "High definition Audio Device" from my device now how can i...

I have accidentally uninstalled "High definition Audio Device" from my device now how can i...: My device is Dell Inspiron 15 3511 i3 11th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-accidentally-uninstalled-high-definition/7628a725-59e4-440b-9d08-eb4a1d82cab9
  4. I have accidentally uninstalled "High definition Audio Device" from my device now how can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have accidentally uninstalled "High definition Audio Device" from my device now how can i...: My device is Dell Inspiron 15 3511 i3 11th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-accidentally-uninstalled-high-definition/7628a725-59e4-440b-9d08-eb4a1d82cab9
  5. High definition audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High definition audio device: I have been trying to update my HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO DEVICE DRIVER. However the following message pops up - windows found drives for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them. This device cannot startcode 10.How do I go about this....
  6. High definition audio device

High definition audio device: I have been trying to update my HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO DEVICE DRIVER. However the following message pops up - windows found drives for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them. This device cannot startcode 10.How do I go about this....
  7. High definition audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I stupidly uninstalled high definition audio in device manager . Now no audio come and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly uninstalled high definition audio in device manager . Now no audio come and...: Windows 11 Acer nitro 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-stupidly-uninstalled-high-definition-audio-in/7b6ac2f0-5053-4375-817d-4d395551cd2d
  9. I stupidly uninstalled high definition audio in device manager . Now no audio come and...

I stupidly uninstalled high definition audio in device manager . Now no audio come and...: Windows 11 Acer nitro 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-stupidly-uninstalled-high-definition-audio-in/7b6ac2f0-5053-4375-817d-4d395551cd2d
  10. high definition audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high definition audio device: Hello, I have tried for days. Everytime I get a windows update my sound is shut off. I have tried a dozen times to download "high defintion audio device" but it will not show up in device manager under sound to install it. Any advice?...