Windows 10: i have acer z3101,

Discus and support i have acer z3101, in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On screen it reads, press ctrl+alt+del, nothing happens, only it keeps on re-peating the same thing. An operating system wasn`t found,try disconnecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by don owen, Sep 17, 2019.

1. don owen Win User

i have acer z3101,

On screen it reads, press ctrl+alt+del, nothing happens, only it keeps on re-peating the same thing. An operating system wasn`t found,try disconnecting any drives that don`t contain any operating systems. How can I do this has I can not start my screen.

:)

don owen, Sep 17, 2019
  2. LocoBaser Win User

so i have a acer aspire z3101 all in one pc with windows 10 and touchscreen isn't working

so i have a acer aspire z3101 all in one pc with windows 10 and touchscreen isn't working need more help please can't find drivers

LocoBaser, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Sep 17, 2019
  4. i have acer z3101,

Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

i have acer z3101,

1. i have acer z3101, - Similar Threads - acer z3101

2. PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help: I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows...
  3. PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help: I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows...
  4. Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.: My 3 year old Acer aspire 5 laptop has only yesterday started showing a white screen with cursor on boot up. When it boots it shows the Acer logo and loading symbol but then instantly boots to a white screen, I have tried an external display but it shows the same thing. The...
  5. Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.

Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.: My 3 year old Acer aspire 5 laptop has only yesterday started showing a white screen with cursor on boot up. When it boots it shows the Acer logo and loading symbol but then instantly boots to a white screen, I have tried an external display but it shows the same thing. The...
  6. how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...: how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot with Windows 7 starter without a repair USB ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-check-cable-connection-no-bootable/43f99cc3-7ae9-46f5-864d-db014e11a365
  7. how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...

how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...: how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot with Windows 7 starter without a repair USB ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-check-cable-connection-no-bootable/43f99cc3-7ae9-46f5-864d-db014e11a365
  8. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  9. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  10. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aspire z3101 touch screen windows 10

2. aspire z3101 touch screen drivers