Windows 10: I have administration issues with my laptop. One of them is a security issue and the other...

Discus and support I have administration issues with my laptop. One of them is a security issue and the other... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having terrible trouble with my laptop. I was hacked last year and even though I live very far away from where the crime took place I am still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fusesnlights electrical, May 25, 2023.

1. I have administration issues with my laptop. One of them is a security issue and the other...

I am having terrible trouble with my laptop. I was hacked last year and even though I live very far away from where the crime took place I am still experiencing administration issues..I'm being forbidden to change settings on a security issue which must be when I got hacked and not allowed to enter properties on my printer... please help ASAP. I'm being told that I don't have permission re the printer and when I am attempting to increase my security as advised by my antivirus, its refusing to change.

:)

fusesnlights electrical, May 25, 2023

2. Issue with Secure Sign-In and Chrome

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the below suggested steps.

1. Click on Start, type in cmd, right click and
      run as administrator.
    2. Run the following command and check the status of the issue.

powercfg /requestsoverride PROCESS chrome.exe
    powercfg /requestsoverride

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 25, 2023
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, May 25, 2023
  4. I have administration issues with my laptop. One of them is a security issue and the other...

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, May 25, 2023
Thema:

I have administration issues with my laptop. One of them is a security issue and the other...

1. I have administration issues with my laptop. One of them is a security issue and the other... - Similar Threads - administration issues laptop

2. I have issue in my laptop speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issue in my laptop speaker: I have issue in my laptop speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-issue-in-my-laptop-speaker/bcbcbc45-4b99-4797-b145-24ce63138539
  3. Windows security IT administrator issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security IT administrator issues: So i do a hard reset on my pc and got this issue i can't use windows security i do everything on internet and still got this issue i do the https://www.makeuseof.com/your-it-administrator-limited-access-windows/ I Try everything on this page and still got the same issue....
  4. Windows security IT administrator issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security IT administrator issues: So i do a hard reset on my pc and got this issue i can't use windows security i do everything on internet and still got this issue i do the https://www.makeuseof.com/your-it-administrator-limited-access-windows/ I Try everything on this page and still got the same issue....
  5. I HAVE SECURITY ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE SECURITY ISSUE: I HAVE SECURITY ISSUE MY LAPTOP IS WORKING BY ITS OWN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-security-issue/9d06ce29-4c15-4646-a364-7612f86f122e
  6. I HAVE SECURITY ISSUE

I HAVE SECURITY ISSUE: I HAVE SECURITY ISSUE MY LAPTOP IS WORKING BY ITS OWN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-security-issue/9d06ce29-4c15-4646-a364-7612f86f122e
  7. I have administration issues with my laptop. One of them is a security issue and the other...

I have administration issues with my laptop. One of them is a security issue and the other...: I am having terrible trouble with my laptop. I was hacked last year and even though I live very far away from where the crime took place I am still experiencing administration issues..I'm being forbidden to change settings on a security issue which must be when I got hacked...
  8. I am having an issue with my laptop

I am having an issue with my laptop: When using normally at random intervals the power to all three of my usb ports cut out for about one second. my laptop is not that old and is mainly used for gaming. I opened up my device manager to check if all my driver were up do date. Graphics drivers were up to date and...
  9. I have issue with Windows Security.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have issue with Windows Security.: It got stuck on this: I waited several minutes and it is still doesn't show any options. What can i do to fix it? I already tried this command in powerhell: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackage and it didn't work, i already have the latest updates...
  10. Having Issues with Built-In Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Having Issues with Built-In Administrator: I am not sure what caused it, but when I try to run the calculator, the calendar or Microsoft Edge, I get this message: "Can't be opened by Built-in Administrator Account. Sign into a different account and try again." I have no clue where this came from. I have never...