Windows 10: I have all my Microsoft configuration in Spanish, but I receive family reports in...

Discus and support I have all my Microsoft configuration in Spanish, but I receive family reports in... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi. I have all my Microsoft configuration in Spanish, but I receive family reports in Basque/Euskera. When I click the blue button in the body of the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DiegoPalacios Cerezales, Jan 10, 2020.

1. I have all my Microsoft configuration in Spanish, but I receive family reports in...

Hi. I have all my Microsoft configuration in Spanish, but I receive family reports in Basque/Euskera. When I click the blue button in the body of the email, my Microsoft family account opens, in Spanish. Only the Microsoft Family reports come in Basque. What is happening?

:)

DiegoPalacios Cerezales, Jan 10, 2020

2. Family activity report

Hi Javier,

There are ways on how to manage activity reporting for your child. To configure your account settings, here are the steps:

• Go to the account.microsoft.com/family site at Microsoft on any PC
    • Then sign-in
    • Open Settings
    • Tap on the Accounts icon
    • Click on Family and other users on the left side
    • Chose Manage family settings online
    • Check recent activity link for the child's account

Turn On and Manage Activity Reporting for Child

• Click on Recent activity on the left side, and turn on Activity reporting.
    • Check or uncheck to Email weekly reports to me for what you want.
    • Under Web browsing, Apps and games etc., you can view your child's recent activity for each one, tap on Change settings
    • Then set allowed times to manage them, and to block any apps and games.

To Turn Off Activity Reporting for your Child, just tap on Recent activity on the left side, and turn off Activity reporting on the right side.

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Changing languages in Microsoft Family

I set my Microsoft Family and created an Activity report. This account is in Spanish but I receive a report in English. Please, help me to change the language to Spanish

CoreyLampkin, Jan 10, 2020
  4. I have all my Microsoft configuration in Spanish, but I receive family reports in...

The "Microsoft Family" weekly activity report is being sent to me and to my daughter

Hello Donna,

You can configure the Family feature settings to turn off the weekly reports by going to the main family page online. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Family & other users.
    • Click the Manage family settings online link.
    • Go to the Recent activity.
    • Slide the toggle button to turn off the Activity Reporting.
    • Or uncheck the box beside Email weekly reports to me.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Kristine Arp, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

I have all my Microsoft configuration in Spanish, but I receive family reports in...

1. I have all my Microsoft configuration in Spanish, but I receive family reports in... - Similar Threads - Microsoft configuration Spanish

2. I can't use my browsers as I have family group restrictions? Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my browsers as I have family group restrictions? Microsoft Family: Hi, for some reason, I can't use my browsers as they say I am out of screen time, but I have never joined my parents family group I don't even know their Microsoft accounts and I cannot see who is the family group organizer, and yet there are restrictions I can't alter and...
  3. I can't use my browsers as I have family group restrictions? Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use my browsers as I have family group restrictions? Microsoft Family: Hi, for some reason, I can't use my browsers as they say I am out of screen time, but I have never joined my parents family group I don't even know their Microsoft accounts and I cannot see who is the family group organizer, and yet there are restrictions I can't alter and...
  4. Receiving gmail emails in Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving gmail emails in Spanish: A while back I must have been hacked, my language was set to Spanish for my account, but I got back into my account and changed my settings back to English. For whatever reason my Gmail emails from Microsoft are still coming in Spanish. What do I do to fix this?...
  5. Receiving gmail emails in Spanish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving gmail emails in Spanish: A while back I must have been hacked, my language was set to Spanish for my account, but I got back into my account and changed my settings back to English. For whatever reason my Gmail emails from Microsoft are still coming in Spanish. What do I do to fix this?...
  6. microsoft family not reporting activity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft family not reporting activity: just recently set up Microsoft family, and it is not reporting activity to the parent's device. I have looked all day at forums and tried everything they suggest, yet there has been none to work. I have done these on both computers in the family. the screen time and app...
  7. Microsoft family reporting is confusing

Microsoft family reporting is confusing: The activity reports that I receive about my daughter's use of the computer are confusing. The overall screen time reported is far larger than the sum of the time spent on each reported application. Furthermore, there are no reports about websites visited even though she does...
  8. I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse: Hello! As the title says, I have recently lost the USB receiver that works with my Microsoft Touch Mouse. I have read in many places that the USB receivers are paired from factory to their mouse, but I want to think there is still hope. So is there any way to make it usable...
  9. menus are all in Spanish.

in Windows 10 Customization
    menus are all in Spanish.: i purchased a new Lenovo IdeaPad 320 in Mexico and the menus are all in Spanish. I did the settings region and tried to switch it to English so SOME of the software is now in English but the log in and core menus are still in Spanish. How do I get rid of all the Spanish...
  10. no reported activity on Microsoft Family

no reported activity on Microsoft Family: I cannot see any activity reporting when I log in Microsoft Family. I receive a message that ‘some settings on your child's device don't allow activity reporting’. It also ask me to ensure that the level for Diagnostic Data is set to Enhanced or Full. But, as I see, this...