Windows 10: I have all of my save defaults set to my D Drive, but everything still saves to C Drive.

Discus and support I have all of my save defaults set to my D Drive, but everything still saves to C Drive. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is really annoying and quite honestly angering that there is a setting for this that just does nothing. Would really appreciate some help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NighTraiN7804, Nov 15, 2020.

1. I have all of my save defaults set to my D Drive, but everything still saves to C Drive.

This is really annoying and quite honestly angering that there is a setting for this that just does nothing. Would really appreciate some help.

:)

NighTraiN7804, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

I have all of my save defaults set to my D Drive, but everything still saves to C Drive.

1. I have all of my save defaults set to my D Drive, but everything still saves to C Drive. - Similar Threads - save defaults set

2. OneDrive is uninstalled. Default Save Location set to drive C. Still saving to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive is uninstalled. Default Save Location set to drive C. Still saving to OneDrive: How do I stop Windows 11 from saving to OneDrive. I have completely uninstalled it. The Default Save Location in settings is set to drive C, yet it still saves everything to the OneDrive folder. This is absolutely ridiculous....
  3. OneDrive is uninstalled. Default Save Location set to drive C. Still saving to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive is uninstalled. Default Save Location set to drive C. Still saving to OneDrive: How do I stop Windows 11 from saving to OneDrive. I have completely uninstalled it. The Default Save Location in settings is set to drive C, yet it still saves everything to the OneDrive folder. This is absolutely ridiculous....
  4. Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?: HelloI Have my C: drive 120 GB and my D Drive 335 GBmy C: Drive is now only on 35 GB free, and this is programs aloneIs there away that I move old programs to D: drive? even if I have to uninstall them and reinstall them??Also, in PC health check, I found the following photo,...
  5. Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?: HelloI Have my C: drive 120 GB and my D Drive 335 GBmy C: Drive is now only on 35 GB free, and this is programs aloneIs there away that I move old programs to D: drive? even if I have to uninstall them and reinstall them??Also, in PC health check, I found the following photo,...
  6. Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Setting Drive D as Default save area for Apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting Drive D as Default save area for Apps: need help with selecting default drives to store appson the storage tab in the main settings , there is an option to change where new content is saved. the default is Disk C for me, however there is not enough space to save a game called Ark from the new Xbox App Store. in...
  8. I changed my default save locations, will games be downloaded on my D drive or C?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my default save locations, will games be downloaded on my D drive or C?: My C drive, which has Windows on it, is an SSD with limited storage. I do not want to fill it up, so i have another disk, D. Which has a lot of free storage on it, i download pretty much everything onto D. Regarding Microsoft Store, i wish to download some games from there,...
  9. Can't set D drive as default save location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't set D drive as default save location: I'm trying to set my D drive as my default for installing apps but keep getting an error 0x80073d0e [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-set-d-drive-as-default-save-location/6b331c2f-20ea-4237-8e4e-788bc4157660
  10. Apps and files still saving to c: despite all settings having d: as the default and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps and files still saving to c: despite all settings having d: as the default and...: SO, I have a 120gb ssd as my c: and a 1tb hdd as my d:. As I only wanted the c: to be for the main games I play, I set the default storage locations as d:. I did not pay attention, but everything continued to save to the c: anyway. I have changed the default location in the...