Windows 10: I have an activation code but it isn't working

Discus and support I have an activation code but it isn't working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Note that I installed Windows 10 on Mac using "BootCamp Assistant"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AhmadEl Mousawy, Mar 28, 2020.

1. I have an activation code but it isn't working

I have an activation code but it isn't working 4d957e7b-f69f-4a07-b95f-389b87dabce5?upload=true.jpg

Note that I installed Windows 10 on Mac using "BootCamp Assistant"

:)

AhmadEl Mousawy, Mar 28, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

I have an activation code but it isn't working

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

I have an activation code but it isn't working

1. I have an activation code but it isn't working - Similar Threads - activation code isn't

2. Help I am trying to activate windows with my key and it isn't working error code is 0xc004f016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I am trying to activate windows with my key and it isn't working error code is 0xc004f016: I keep trying to activate windows and it gives me the follwoing error and have tried a few things and nothing has seemed to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-am-trying-to-activate-windows-with-my-key/ae8c3582-db9f-486a-8770-b514edc2ff85
  3. Help I am trying to activate windows with my key and it isn't working error code is 0xc004f016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I am trying to activate windows with my key and it isn't working error code is 0xc004f016: I keep trying to activate windows and it gives me the follwoing error and have tried a few things and nothing has seemed to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-am-trying-to-activate-windows-with-my-key/ae8c3582-db9f-486a-8770-b514edc2ff85
  4. Help I am trying to activate windows with my key and it isn't working error code is 0xc004f016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I have a product key, but Windows still isn't activated.

I have a product key, but Windows still isn't activated.: A few weeks ago my windows suddenly displayed the "Windows isn't activated" icon, and i couldn't find the product key on my laptop. I found it elsewhere using a third-party app called "Belarc Advisor". I found my product key but when i enter it in the system tab in settings,...
  6. Java code from amazon isn't working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java code from amazon isn't working...: So, TLDR since y'all probably don't want the full story, I put in my credenitals, I bought minecraft java, amazon gives me code, it doesn't work, so I was wondering if I get one that works? If you need the proof I'd be happy to show my code and how it's invalid....
  7. Accidentally activated bitlocker, I have no code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally activated bitlocker, I have no code: So I was having issues with my laptop recognizing my charger. I went into the BIOS settings to see if i could change anything to make it recognize it. Anyway, the real issue is the fact i must have done something wrong and I accidentally activated bitlocker. After many hours...
  8. I have activation code but cannot find where to activate it

I have activation code but cannot find where to activate it: I have activation code but cannot find where to put it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-activation-code-but-cannot-find-where-to/7c4cc0a4-29e7-452b-89ac-b07611ae2ec5
  9. Activation code not working

Activation code not working: I updated from Windows 7 to 10. I downloaded and installed from Microsofts website. I had a certified copy of Windows 7 pro on my computer. Microsoft was allowing your old activation code to upgrade as long as it was certified because of 7 was ending in January. It installed...
  10. Says I don't have activation code.

Says I don't have activation code.: Hello, Recently I was trying to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro with a product key I had lying around. But It didn't work and now I have it says I have need to activate it my device cam with a windows 10 key pre imputed my pc is a xps 13 9630...