Windows 10: I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me.

Discus and support I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have a service on my computer named "Bridlebuddlesservices" by "BigStartrail Geeks" i have tried alot of ways to remove it but none worked. i used... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Musti.Shah, Feb 5, 2021.

1. I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me.

i have a service on my computer named "Bridlebuddlesservices" by "BigStartrail Geeks" i have tried alot of ways to remove it but none worked. i used command prompt to terminate it but came back i used special softwares to force uninstall it but it was not working. i ended the task but came back again in miliseconds. please help me i do not know what to do and as i have heard, bridlebuddle is an adware.

:)

Musti.Shah, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Feb 5, 2021
  3. How to remove ads by bwplayer adware

Anyone help me to remove ads by bwplayer adware. Could not find this adware in add or remove program list. how can I remove this adware. I cannot use internet, because of the popups created by bwplayer adware and it automatically redirecting pages. Please
    help me to remove this.

Jose Shalin, Feb 5, 2021
  4. I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me.

Adware Troubles

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

Remove Gen:Variant.Adware virus (Easy Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me.

1. I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me. - Similar Threads - ADWARE remove please

2. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  3. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  4. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Adware Removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware Removal: Installed an app called 'Free OCR to Word" and I cannot reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adware-removal/1f8890bb-ae25-4dc3-90a3-d0c1aa91c747
  6. Can someone please help me as i have no sound

Can someone please help me as i have no sound: Hi all, First of all thanks for taking your time time to read this its much appreciated. I'm normally a console player however I picked up a average gaming computer and been having problems with the sound since purchase I was just wondering if their was a kind lady or gent...
  7. I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!: Sometimes my laptop's WiFi is acting weird. I get disconnected from my network, and when I try to reconnect it says "Can't connect to this network". Disabling and enabling back again WiFi won't show any connections. restating the laptop does the job but it happens again....
  8. please help me , i have video_tdr_failure

please help me , i have video_tdr_failure: hello , the past 5 days my laptop started to get ''video_tdr_failure'' after i play a video game for a couple of mins , i used to play it with no problems for hours , now i can only play it for couple of mins then my game will crash and my leptop will restart with the...
  9. Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?: Hi, My Antivirus detected an Adware ( JS: AddLyrics-AB [Adw] ) in C:\Windows\System32\MRT, and I wanted to know if my computer will be affected if I decide to remove it. Thank you...
  10. Adware removal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adware removal: How do I delete/remove an adware program when I keep getting a "program is in use by another folder" error when trying to delete it? My adware removal tool isn't locating it. Windows is telling me to close the other folder/program, but I have nothing else open. This is...