Windows 10: I have an Application error

Discus and support I have an Application error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 4/23/2019 6:07:23 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Diane_0523, Apr 24, 2019.

1. I have an Application error

Log Name: Application
    Source: Application Error
    Date: 4/23/2019 6:07:23 PM
    Event ID: 1000
    Task Category: (100)
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: Diane
    Description:
    Faulting application name: Facebook Gameroom Browser.exe, version: 63.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a6a307a
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00f0503e
    Faulting process id: 0x32c4
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4fa427481f68f
    Faulting application path: C:\Users\Diane\AppData\Local\Facebook\Games\Facebook Gameroom Browser.exe
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report Id: c840849d-24de-4da4-9b12-6aa9f40df32a
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-04-24T02:07:23.167524400Z" />
    <EventRecordID>59511</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>Diane</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>Facebook Gameroom Browser.exe</Data>
    <Data>63.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>5a6a307a</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>00000000</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>00f0503e</Data>
    <Data>32c4</Data>
    <Data>01d4fa427481f68f</Data>
    <Data>C:\Users\Diane\AppData\Local\Facebook\Games\Facebook Gameroom Browser.exe</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>c840849d-24de-4da4-9b12-6aa9f40df32a</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

Diane_0523, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Steevo Win User
    Steevo, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 24, 2019
  4. I have an Application error

Teco.exe Application Error (oxc0000e5)

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are facing The application was unable to start correctly error.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• When exactly you get this error message?
    • Is this issue specific to any particular application?

This issue might have occurred if:

• There is a previous installation of the same application on the machine and you try to install a newer version.
    • There are registry corruptions related to the application during upgrade.

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan, System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

In order to run System File Checker (SFC) you can follow the steps provided in the following link:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Step 2: I suggest you to run Microsoft Safety Scanner
    which help to remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Note: Data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential for data loss.

Hope it helps. Try the and get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

I have an Application error

1. I have an Application error - Similar Threads - Application error

2. "Application Blocked from Accessing Graphics Hardware" Error, no solutions have worked so far.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Application Blocked from Accessing Graphics Hardware" Error, no solutions have worked so far.: I have scoured every corner of the internet looking for a solution to this problem. There are no definitive solutions or people confirming that a solution has worked. I have tried everything I can find: 1.) Disabling my second monitor 2.) Upgrading to the latest graphics...
  3. application errors (HELP)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    application errors (HELP): [ATTACH] I'm getting this error when I try and open certain apps like steam, discord, Spotify, etc. I've tried updating windows and am considering reinstalling windows......
  4. Constant dllhost.exe application error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant dllhost.exe application error messages: Hi all, I keep getting dllhost.exe application error messages, such as 'The instruction at 0x0000..... referenced memory at 0x0000.... The memory could not be read.' I've run sfc /scannow and every time I do - this has been a regular occurrence for the last few weeks - it...
  5. Application Error : The instruction at 0x00000000786 referenced memory at 0x00000000777 The...

Application Error : The instruction at 0x00000000786 referenced memory at 0x00000000777 The...: [ATTACH] I have ask the same question but didn't get second reply which is totally disappointed. I am using numbers of windows systems (Windows 10 Pro : Version 1803 (OS build 17134.648)). No changes in system, except windows updates installation from last one year....
  6. Error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation...

Error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation...: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user LAPTOP-IMN0QC4O\tesla SID...
  7. Printer will not print from Microsoft Edge but will from all other applications. Error is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer will not print from Microsoft Edge but will from all other applications. Error is...: Printer will not print from Microsoft Edge but will from all other applications. Error is "unexpected configuration problem 0x800700c1" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-will-not-print-from-microsoft-edge-but/26483ca5-24f1-4021-b119-9965f1bdfd9c
  8. Error: "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application", when...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application", when...: As the subject description, I just finished running the windows 10 and get on the desktop, the Error adhered appearing. I have do any operations on the desktop works. so would you please help me to check why the Error coming and how to fix the problem, thank you. By the...
  9. Windows 10 Event ID 17, DPTF Application Error

Windows 10 Event ID 17, DPTF Application Error: Hello, I need some information on the subject error. Can anyone tell me what it is and what it might do to the system? MS Support site is LESS than helpful... Machine Details: Dell Precision 7510 running Windows 10 (all system updates performed). Connected to Dell Docking...
  10. Application Error : The instruction at xxxxxxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx The memory...

Application Error : The instruction at xxxxxxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx The memory...: [ATTACH] I am using numbers of windows systems and I am getting this error when jar (java) application is running on it. This error doesn't comes on regular basis but it comes randomly. Some time it occurs twice a week or sometime it doesn't occur in a week. I have...