Windows 10: I have an error and i cant fixi t

Discus and support I have an error and i cant fixi t in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have pivot animator for a few years now...and i love making animations..but 3 months a go and even now i have the error that says bad image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by iiCaxZEK_Dark, Dec 7, 2019.

1. I have an error and i cant fixi t

I have pivot animator for a few years now...and i love making animations..but 3 months a go and even now i have the error that says bad image shfolder.dll...i tried to reinstall the program..not worked...replace shfolder.dll..nothing !

this is what it says:

(pivot.exe - Bad Image)

C:/Windows/System32/SHFolder.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.Try installing the program using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.Error status 0xc000012f

:)

iiCaxZEK_Dark, Dec 7, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I have an error and i cant fixi t :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 7, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 7, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

I have an error and i cant fixi t

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

I have an error and i cant fixi t

1. I have an error and i cant fixi t - Similar Threads - error cant fixi

2. Ads for Solitaire Collection have become INSANE. S T O P I T

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads for Solitaire Collection have become INSANE. S T O P I T: Hey MS !! The ads for the Solitaire Collection have become utterly insane. Used to be an ad after a couple of games. Now they are constant. They very often don't play. If you try to click on the "play" icon, it takes you to the advertiser's website. I just want to play some...
  3. I cant have ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant have ram: When i try to download anything it says i dont got space i only used 60 gb over 100 and i only got 100 but my friend cot 1K gb but my pc is alot more expensive why and how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-have-ram/417065f7-35e4-4758-aaa3-69123faa0015
  4. I cant have ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant have ram: When i try to download anything it says i dont got space i only used 60 gb over 100 and i only got 100 but my friend cot 1K gb but my pc is alot more expensive why and how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-have-ram/417065f7-35e4-4758-aaa3-69123faa0015
  5. i have a prolem that the driver was not supported t openGL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a prolem that the driver was not supported t openGL: Device name DESKTOP-LNOHNNU Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.79 GB usable Device ID C20B7FFE-B80E-46F5-9C2B-C92C74C8379A Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA291 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No...
  6. i have a prolem that the driver was not supported t openGL

i have a prolem that the driver was not supported t openGL: Device name DESKTOP-LNOHNNU Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.79 GB usable Device ID C20B7FFE-B80E-46F5-9C2B-C92C74C8379A Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA291 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No...
  7. I cant close a error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant close a error: Dear microsoft imployiess, there is a error that i cant closewindows 11Everytime i press on the X there is always a new error with a new tabPlease fix this issue.ThanksHave a great day.Tim und finn :D...
  8. I cant close a error

I cant close a error: Dear microsoft imployiess, there is a error that i cant closewindows 11Everytime i press on the X there is always a new error with a new tabPlease fix this issue.ThanksHave a great day.Tim und finn :D...
  9. i just need help T^T

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i just need help T^T: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jx178r/microsoft_store_tries_to_install_4_items_after/gda16fk/ I'm having the identical problem and when i try installing anything 0x800706D9 keeps showing up ive DONE EVERYTHING MY DANG GRUBBY HANDS COULD DO of what i could find...
  10. I Have an ERROR I cant Understand ? i have Picture

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    I Have an ERROR I cant Understand ? i have Picture: I Have an ERROR I cant Understand I can only assume it is the ISO because this ISO has given me alot of problems but i want to make sure thank u [img] 146369