Windows 10: I have an error when install Alexa from store

Discus and support I have an error when install Alexa from store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This is my error. After I install Alexa from store, i can't open this app. I try to change premission of WindowsApps from Program file but i can't do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joe Alpha, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Joe Alpha Win User

I have an error when install Alexa from store

This is my error. After I install Alexa from store, i can't open this app. I try to change premission of WindowsApps from Program file but i can't do that. How can I fix it? I

I have an error when install Alexa from store b8c86c65-9d79-4618-adbe-c84d60e9944d?upload=true.png

:)

Joe Alpha, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Freddys Suarez G, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Greg Carmack - MVP, Aug 8, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Alexa App for Windows 10

Hi Worried

Download the Alexa App from the Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/alexa/9n12z3c...

Then you need to link Cortana to Alexa, a full step by step can be found here:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-alexa-t...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I have an error when install Alexa from store - Similar Threads - error install Alexa

2. Alexa for Windows installed but throws error when starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alexa for Windows installed but throws error when starting: My Lenovo Thinkpad came with Alexa installed, but whenever I tried to run it, got an error message.So uninstalled it and tried re-installing from Play Store, but it downloaded and then told me I already owned it and wouldn't install.This morning, following worsening various...
  3. Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store

Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store: Hello, Out of nowhere, I was updating some apps on the Microsoft Store and I started getting an error at the end of the download. It simply says that "Something unexpected happened" and it says the error code is 0x80070057. I've also since updated to Windows 20H2 v2 (build...
  4. Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store: Hello, Out of nowhere, I was updating some apps on the Microsoft Store and I started getting an error at the end of the download. It simply says that "Something unexpected happened" and it says the error code is 0x80070057. I've also since updated to Windows 20H2 v2 (build...
  5. install echo dot when i already have alexa upstairs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    install echo dot when i already have alexa upstairs: can you tell me how to set up alexa echo dot on my downstairs desk ? i have it working upstairs on a regular larger echo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-echo-dot-when-i-already-have-alexa/7660ca2c-23c4-47de-9a08-69e19ddf9905
  6. Error when installing app from the Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when installing app from the Windows Store: An end-user is getting an error message when installing our app from the Windows Store: "This app is incompatible with your device." Our app's system requirements are: Win10 16299 or higher, x64 The user is running: Win10 Enterprise x64, version 1909 aka 18363. So the...
  7. alexa install on pc

alexa install on pc: I am installing an echo and downloading the alexa app. as part of set up it requires an audio input device on my windows 10 pc. Is there any way of doing this without a microphone installed?...
  8. wrongly installed alexa app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wrongly installed alexa app: Hi , How do I get rid of this alexa thing on my laptop , tried uninstall but it is still there although it is not showing in listing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrongly-installed-alexa-app/ff00d7a2-4bcd-4cdc-a1f1-8ad1cc49667a"
  9. Alexa for PC fro Microsoft Store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alexa for PC fro Microsoft Store: Says I own the download but the Amazon Alexa exe file downloads vplayer and won't let me completely uninstall. I feel that I might have downloaded a virus or malware from the Microsoft Store....
  10. I have an error when install Alexa from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have an error when install Alexa from store: This is my error. After I install Alexa from store, i can't open this app. I try to change premission of WindowsApps from Program file but i can't do that. How can I fix it? [ATTACH]...