Windows 10: I HAVE AN ERROR

Discus and support I HAVE AN ERROR in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, when i try to open a aplication he sai the code execution cannot proceede because MSvcp100>dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LIONLOL, Feb 15, 2021.

1. LIONLOL Win User

I HAVE AN ERROR

Hello, when i try to open a aplication he sai the code execution cannot proceede because MSvcp100>dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem

:)

LIONLOL, Feb 15, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

I HAVE AN ERROR

1. I HAVE AN ERROR - Similar Threads - ERROR

2. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  3. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  4. 0x80070643 Update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...
  5. 0x80070643 Update error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...
  6. 0x80070643 Update error

7. Código de error-0x801901f4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Código de error-0x801901f4: Hubo algunos problemas al instalar las actualizaciones, pero lo volveremos a intentar más tarde. Si sigues viendo este mensaje y quieres buscar en la web o ponerte en contacto con soporte técnico para obtener más información, es posible que este código te sirva de ayuda:...
  8. Código de error-0x801901f4

Código de error-0x801901f4: Hubo algunos problemas al instalar las actualizaciones, pero lo volveremos a intentar más tarde. Si sigues viendo este mensaje y quieres buscar en la web o ponerte en contacto con soporte técnico para obtener más información, es posible que este código te sirva de ayuda:...
  9. Código de error-0x801901f4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Código de error-0x801901f4: alguien que me ayude que vaya al foro :Código de error-0x801901f4 - Microsoft Community y que me diga que puede ser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c%C3%B3digo-de-error-0x801901f4/a029d0d5-3ed4-4a0e-be08-76a923cdd8e0
  10. Código de error-0x801901f4

Código de error-0x801901f4: alguien que me ayude que vaya al foro :Código de error-0x801901f4 - Microsoft Community y que me diga que puede ser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c%C3%B3digo-de-error-0x801901f4/a029d0d5-3ed4-4a0e-be08-76a923cdd8e0