Windows 10: I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...

Discus and support I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having hard times in opening applications with windows 10 as well as downloading them. Please help me with this. I have HP laptop 15 - BS 64bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarvinAniciete, Jan 22, 2020.

1. I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...

I am having hard times in opening applications with windows 10 as well as downloading them. Please help me with this. I have HP laptop 15 - BS 64bit

:)

MarvinAniciete, Jan 22, 2020
  2. meijereh Win User

windows 10 enterprise updates not installing on private laptop

I bought a HP laptop via the internet and it came with windows 10 enterprise (no idea why) The problem with enterprise is that it will not install any updates, it keeps telling me to contact the system manager. If there is a solution for that I can keep the enterprise version. Any suggestions?
    Otherwise I would like to downgrade to Windows 10 professional or home. What are the options for that?

meijereh, Jan 22, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, Jan 22, 2020
  4. rk3066 Win User

I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...

Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...

1. I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to... - Similar Threads - laptop bought pre

2. I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...: I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got windows 11 update for free, i updated my windows but my windows 11 isn't activated, any help would be appreciated...
  3. I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...: I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got windows 11 update for free, i updated my windows but my windows 11 isn't activated, any help would be appreciated...
  4. Downgrading laptop with windows 11 pre-installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading laptop with windows 11 pre-installed: I bought an HP laptop with pre-installed windows 11, I have many problem with windows 11 on my laptop so I want to downgrade to windows 10, can I active windows 10 without product key?...
  5. Downgrading laptop with windows 11 pre-installed

Downgrading laptop with windows 11 pre-installed: I bought an HP laptop with pre-installed windows 11, I have many problem with windows 11 on my laptop so I want to downgrade to windows 10, can I active windows 10 without product key?...
  6. Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?: Can I degrade win 11 to win 10 in my hp laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-downgrade-windows-11-to-windows-10-in-my-hp/0c138d57-4803-4dcc-b784-988497b8c05d
  7. Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?

Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?: Can I degrade win 11 to win 10 in my hp laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-downgrade-windows-11-to-windows-10-in-my-hp/0c138d57-4803-4dcc-b784-988497b8c05d
  8. i have buyed a new hp laptop and i am unable to activate window 10 which is pre installed...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have buyed a new hp laptop and i am unable to activate window 10 which is pre installed...: why i am not able to to activate my window 10 which is pre installed in my laptop.And i am unable to get my product key. tottaly frustated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buyed-a-new-hp-laptop-and-i-am-unable-to/c804cb91-cb1e-43d5-a5e8-70be9f29a2fc
  9. My PC is old now and I bought it Windows 10 preinstalled. Can I downgrade and install...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is old now and I bought it Windows 10 preinstalled. Can I downgrade and install...: My PC is getting slow everytime. I just wanna know if it’s possible to install Windows 8 since I heard many users that Windows 8.1 is faster than 10. submitted by /u/keithemps18 [link] [comments]...
  10. I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy...: Is Windows Media Player not part of the Windows 10 package ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-a-lenovo-320-ideapad-with-windows-10/6867dfbb-6aeb-4a09-8004-4f99022aee96